Chapter 17 ~ Will You Be...

"Can I be your gentleman" ~Will Jay

~~~~~

Lindsey's POV:

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ugh, I absolutely hate my alarm. I slowly open my eyes to the sun shining through my window. It's Monday, and, like most teens, I don't like it.

I wish we had a longer weekend. If our weekend was three days long, I would be so happy.

I sit up in my bed, and pull the covers off my legs. I slip on my cat house slippers that I bought from Forever 21 (because I finally realized I can't deal with the freezing hardwood floors in the morning anymore), and headed to my bathroom.

I grabbed the white scrunchy out of my "hair drawer" under the sink, and tied my long, tangled brown hair into a loose messy bun at the top of my head. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then turned off the light in the bathroom.

I then proceeded to my closet to pick out an outfit. I opened the doors into my closet and looked through my closet to find an outfit to wear. As I shuffled through all the clothes hanging, I came across a mint green romper. I grabbed it out and put it on. I also grabbed a white cardigan to slip over it, just in case it was cold.

I then headed back to the bathroom. I put on deodorant, sprayed on body mist, and took my hair down from that messy bun. I gently combed through my hair and took two
side pieces of my hair and tied it into a half-up half-down. I then grabbed a pair of pearl studs from my jewelry drawer and put them on. After, I made my way downstairs to eat.

" 'Morning Linds, what do you want for breakfast?" my dad asked.

"Um, can I have a S'mores pop tart please? Toasted." I asked.

"Okay. And you need to drink milk with it." he added.

I don't really care for milk. Karra loves it, though. I wish I had Karra's love of milk.

"Okay, here you go." my dad said handing me a napkin with a pop tart on it.

"Thanks. Do I have to..." I started.

"Yes you have to drink the glass of milk." my dad answered.

"Aww." I said. I then finished my pop tart and drank my milk. I heard a honk from outside.

"Okay dad, Karra's here."

"Bye, love you." my dad said while giving me a hug.

"Bye, love you too." I said, returning the hug.

I grabbed my backpack that was next to the door, slipped on some casual sandals, and headed out the door.

Our car ride was pretty silent, except for the music and a few small conversations. We pulled into the parking stall, and then made our way to the tables. I sat down, and only Leia was there.

Hmm, that's weird. Jaymie is usually here early.

"Hey Leia." I said.

"Hey Linds, hey Karra." Leia said in response. We got ourselves situated at the table, and placed all our stuff down.

It was 7:25, and we didn't have to be in class until 8:05. Karra left to go get breakfast like she usually does, which left Leia and I playing on our phones.

When Karra came back, she was almost running.

"Guys, we need to go, now." Karra exclaimed.

"What? Why?" Leia asked.