New Book!

Synopsis:

"She didn't want him to see her weak; broken, just like the way he left her all those years ago."

-----------------------

There is no denying Isabelle Holt has a huge crush on her best friend, Andrew Sanders, even if they are only in middle school. In fact, she's certain of it.

That is, until Andrew's dad takes a job offer that moves their entire family across the country.

However, Isabelle discovers that it's hard to maintain even the strongest of friendships at a distance, especially when it appears to be one-sided.

Now, Isabelle is finally fully healed from the heartbreak she suffered years ago.

Or so she thought. Until he shows up during senior year.

Here is Andrew Sanders; the kid with the dark, shaggy hair and light green eyes, was here again.

He was even more breathtaking than before, and he was sure to catch the eye of every person in the vicinity.

Isabelle gets her hopes up to reconcile with her best friend from years prior, but what does she do when he doesn't even recognize her?

Cover:

Okay, so I know this may be disappointing because it's not a new chapter; sorry :(

But, I would really love for you guys to check out my new book, and share it with your friends!

Once again, thanks for all the support you've given me for Stranger Not So Danger, and I'll talk to you in my new book!