Who are you?

Jungkook P.O.V:
"Hyung, I'm going to the convenience store!" I shouted.

"Okay, can you get me some cup noodles!?" Jimin shouted back.

"Yup!"

I went to go change into some casual clothes. I changed into black skinny jeans, a white long shirt, along with a white long sleeve, and my Timberland boots. I put on my red beanie before heading out to the convenience store.

Once I made my way there, I first looked around before getting what Jimin told me to get. I grabbed some strawberry milk, while exploring. I went over to an aisle where the most breathtaking woman stood there. She was wearing black converse shoes, black skinny jeans, and an oversized hoodie. Have I seen her before?

I saw her look at me so I quickly looked away so I wouldn't seem creepy. I also walked away. Who was she? She seems so... familiar.

I went back to that same aisle to get a two cups of noodles. Sadly, that woman wasn't there.

I made my way to the cash register and noticed that the same woman just walked out of the store. I sighed, and payed for my things and walked out of the store. I noticed that the woman walked the same way as me. Again, since I didn't want to look like a creep, I took out my phone and scrolled around it.

But, just a few second later I saw her stumble in the corner of my eye. I put away my phone, and when I looked up I saw her falling. I ran as fast as I could and caught her. I also heard her say something.

"Save me... Jungkook...." She said.

"How do you know my name?" I said

At that moment her body went limp and her eyes closed. She fainted.

I carried her bridal style and, since I didn't know where she lived, I decided to bring her to my house for a while. Jimin is gonna be suspicious when I come home.

I stared at her face for a while. Why do you look so familiar? Who are you?

"How do you know me?" I quietly whispered.

'Have I seen you before? Wait no, have I met you before?' I thought.

I shrugged the thought off and continued to carry her back to my place. Even though it bothered me I ignored it.

'Guess I'll find out soon.' I thought to myself.

Soon...