Rumor

Jungkook P.O.V:

I was done getting ready for school, so I stepped out my door and walked over to Sana's house. I rung the doorbell and she came out in a couple seconds.

"Hey Squirrel, ready to go?" I asked her jokingly.

"Whatever." She said as she chuckled.

We entered my car, and as I got in I saw Rose walk out of house.

"Rosie-ah!" I shouted. She just looked at me, confused. "Do you need a ride?" I shouted at her.

"No, I'm okay. I can walk." She said as she walked towards us with a smile.

"Nahhhh, come on. Just get in, I insist." I said back.

"Okay..." She said kinda nervous. Well I guess she rarely gets rides from other people.

I got out of the car and opened the back seat of my car and she went in while bowing to me and mouthing a 'thank you' to me.

I got back in and put my seatbelt on, I took a glance and Sana and she looked kinda gloomy. I took her hand for a bit, then turned on my car and drove to school.

——————

"Okay we're here." I said to everyone.

I opened my door, walked over to Sana's and opened it for her as she was grabbing her bag from beside her. She smiled at me got out of the car and pecked my lips. I smiled and pecked her back before walking over I where Rose had took her seat.

'Why hasn't she gotten out yet?' I wondered.

I open the door and there Rose lay asleep. The ride wasn't even that long, only like 15 minutes because of the weird traffic in the city lately.

'She cute, though.' I said while examining her rested features.

I snapped out of it knowing that I'm Sana's and Sana's only and I can't just bring up another girl to our relationship. I slapped myself and woke Rose up.

"Wake up, sleepy head." I said as I smiled and chuckled.

She woke up, looked around for a second, and asked, "We're here?"

"Yeah, pabo-ah." I said jokingly.

She pouted before unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the car. I stepped aside to let her through and closed the door as she bowed to while mouthing 'thank you'. I just smiled and nodded back.

I looked around, and to my surprise, I didn't see Sana anywhere.

'That's weird. Did she just leave me?' I asked myself.

"Where's your schedule?" I asked Rose.

She took out a piece of paper from her bag. I just grabbed it without saying a word.

"Come on, let's go." I said while grabbing her hand to lead her.

"I know my way around, Kookie." Rose added.

I smiled at my nickname before answering her, "We have the same classes."

As we walked through the hall way, side by side, no longer holding hands, everyone was staring at us. Especially at me, and they all had a sour expression.

'What's wrong with everyone today?' I mentally asked myself.

—————

We walked in the class together and I saw Sana already sitting at her desk. I smiled at her, but her face stayed cold and I wondered why. She was just staring at the board, and I wasn't pleased at the sight I saw.

I saw...

Rose P.O.V:

We walked in the classroom together, but Jungkook left me and went to Sana. Jungkook said something, but Sana didn't reply, but kept a hard, cold look.

'Did they have fight or something?' I asked myself.

I saw an empty seat next to what I assumed was Jungkook's. I looked at Sana and Jungkook. But, Jungkook's eyes were filled with anger and shock. Wondering why they were staring so intensely at the board I also looked over. My jaw dropped at the sight, and I wish I never looked.

The board says:

'Playboy Kookie'

'Sl*t Rose'

'Cheated Sana'

'Rosekook?'

'No More Sakook?'

And finally it had a photo attached under all of it. Was that the flash that we had seen yesterday night?

'Oh no' I mentally said, 'I just ruined Sana's and Jungkook's relationship

'Oh no' I mentally said, 'I just ruined Sana's and Jungkook's relationship.'