Ready?

Jungkook P.O.V:

The lunch bell rung, and Sana and I walked back to class quietly. Why are we so awkward all of a sudden? I opened my mouth to speak, but Sana cut me off.

"So what do you think about Twice?" She said excited.

"I think you guys are a very cute group." I replied.

She looked at me weirdly. But being the person who causally flirts to tease I had to say something to make her blush.

I leaned closer to her and whispered to her," But, of course, you are the cutest out of all."

"W- e- uhhhh, see you!" She said and ran off.

I chuckled and started walking again. 'Cutie' I mumbled and started to run to catch up to her.

I arrived at the class door and looked at the time before opening the door.

'Shoot! I'm late.' I thought.

I slowly opened the door and my eyes met the ever so horrifying glare of my teacher.

"Well Mr. Jeon, mind telling me what time it is?" My teacher said.

"2:10." I said shamefully.

"And why are you late Jeon?"

"I had bad stomach problems. So I had to run to the bathroom, then I threw up. Mian..." I lied.

"Are you play? Do you need to go to the Nurse's office?" My teacher said worriedly.

"No, I'm fine now thanks." I said and played a small smile on my face.

I looked over to my desk, and walked over to my desk. I looked at Sana and she was staring at me. I smiled at her, and she jumped and looked away. I shrugged and continued to my desk. I looked out the window and stared out the window.

---------

The bell rung and we all walked out of the classroom. I walked out the school gates with Sana, and turned to face her.

"Ready for our 'date'?" I said.

She smiled and said," Pabo. Kaja?"

"Of course." I said.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter. Anyways, I'm back and well! I will hopefully be updating more and making more chapters you guys will enjoy. Thanks for being patient with me, and see you guys in the next chapter. Byeeeee.