Fall Apart

Jungkook P.O.V:

"W-what did you say?" I stuttered.

"I'm your first love." Lisa said while smirking, "We dated when were were 13."

"Wait, no... that means you're the girl my mom-,"

"You're mom wants you to marry." Lisa interrupted.

"No..." I fell to my knees and stared at the ground.

"I guess it's safe to say," Lisa turns toward the door and walked towards it, but stopped right in front of the door and looked over her shoulder, "you're my fiancé." Lisa opened the door and walked away.

I stood up and immediately ran to the door, opened it, ran down the stairs, and into the lunch room.

'She can't tell anyone about this.' I thought to myself.

I found Lisa looking at Sana and started to walk towards her. Sana's back was facing Lisa, so I ran as fast as I can and grabbed Lisa's wrist before running back to the hallway.

"You can't tell anyone." I whisper-shouted to Lisa.

"Why not," she smirked, "I want them to know you're mine."

"I'm not yours." I growled. "I have a girlfriend."

"You also have a future wifey." She said while daydreaming.

"No," I said in disbelief, "I'll find a way to stop this."

"Sure you will." Lisa said as she rolled her eyes.

"I will, I have a-"

"Kookie-ah." Rose said sweetly behind me.

I turned around and smiled at Rose.

"Sana wants to see us at the school garden." Rose said while smiling.

"Wait but I just saw her-" I looked at the table where I saw her sitting but she was no longer there, "okay let's go." I said while starting to walk towards Rose.

We walked together to the exit of the cafeteria and I gave Lisa one last glare before exiting.

—————

I saw Sana at the garden sitting at a bench admiring the scene. Sana looked at us and nodded at Rose. Rose walked away, and I watched as she did. I turned back to Sana as I heard the door shut behind me. I walked closer.

"Sana." I said as sat next to her.

"Kook- Jungkook." She stuttered.

'Why won't she call me "Kookie"?' I thought to myself.

"Did you need something?" I asked her. I put my hand on her hand, but she pulled her hand away.

"Sana, what's wrong?" I asked her.

Sana P.O.V:

I heard the door open and saw Jungkook and Rose walk through the door. I nodded at Rose before she walked away. Jungkook got closer to the bench I was sitting at before calling my name.

"Sana." Jungkook said as he sat down.

"Kook-," I almost said his nickname, "Jungkook."

He looked at me, confused, before answering, "Did you need something?"

Jungkook put his hand on mine but I pulled my hand back swiftly.

"Sana, what's wrong?" He said as he sat up and turned his body towards mine.

"I think-," I hesitated.

"You think what?" Jungkook said. I looked into his eyes which was filled with fear and anxiety. I looked down before I continued.

"I'm breaking up with you."