Shopping

Jungkook P.O.V:

I wake up remembering that I have plans with Rose today. I go take a shower and brush my teeth before getting dressed. I wear a plain white shirt and black jeans with my timberlands. I left a note on the fridge for Jimin saying "I went to the mall. Call me if you want something. - Kook". I exit the house and call Rose.

Sana P.O.V:

I slowly open my eyes to the bright sun and had I let my eyes adjust to the sunlight before getting up. I get up from the bed and wipe the tears from my eyes. I check my phone and see that I got a text from Yein asking if I want to go shopping today. I'm glad that Yein and I are on better terms now since she is a great friend to have. I reply with a "Yes!!". I got up and got ready. I noticed that I didn't have any clothes so I wore my school skirt and leggings with a hoodie that Jimin let me borrow for today.

"Oppa, I'm going to the mall, do you want anything?" I asked Jimin.

"No I'm okay. Thanks though." Jimin said while slowly walking down the stairs while rubbing his eyes. I chuckled at his bed hair and said my goodbyes before leaving the house.

————
Yein and I arrived to the mall in a taxi and I was excited to go shopping again.

"Thanks for coming with me, Sana. I'm bored and no one else wanted to go with me." Yein sincerely said.

I smiled before answering, "No problem. I had nothing to do anyways."

Yein linked arms with me before entering the mall.

"Have you eaten?" Yein asked.

"No..." I answered.

"Let's go eat!" Yein exclaimed and dragged me to a burger shop. That's fine I guess. I wanted burgers anyway.

Jungkook P.O.V:

I picked up Rose and went straight to the mall.

On my way there I asked, "Have you eaten breakfast?"

"No, not yet." She replied.

"What do you want to eat? I'm hungry too." I asked with my eyes fixated on the road.

"Ummmmm, anything you want would be fine with me." She said and glanced at me while smiling.

"Okay then." I answered and a small smile appeared on my face.

————

We arrive at the mall and look around for a place we want to eat at. I see a Korean Barbecue across a burger restaurant. I confirmed with Rose before heading over there. I glanced in the burger shop and noticed a girl wearing a hoodie that resembles Jimin's hoodie that he had personalized himself.

'Must be a fake.' I thought before walking into the barbecue restaurant.

Rose suddenly hugged my arm. I look down at her and she looks up and smiles cheekily. I smile back not minding at all.

Sana P.O.V:

After ordering I look out the restaurants window and notice scarlet red hair.

'Rose?' I thought to myself.

She was hugging the arm of a guy that wore a white shirt, black jeans, and Timberlands. I noticed how familiar the outfit was too me and was really curious as to who it was. I stared at him, waiting for him to turn around or look to the side.

The girl with the scarlet hair look up at his face and smiled. Then he looked down to his side at her face and smiled. I felt my heart race and my mind go blank.

Yein sat next to me and looked out the window as well when she noticed me staring outside. "Oh is that-" she started.

"J-Jungkook?" I finished