E

Jungkook P.O.V:

After I walked Sana home and said goodbye I walked back to my home. Once I reached my room I jumped in joy silently knowing that Jimin hyung is probably sleeping.

"I love you, Sana-ah~" I said to my ceiling. I squealed and rolled up in my sheets and kicked my blankets. I'm fanboying to my own confession. Obviously.

I couldn't sleep because all I was thinking about was Sana. It like I had ten cups of coffee because I wanted to just get up and knock on her door right now. But I can't wake her and Tzuyu for my own fun. It's cruel.

As I was thinking about doing that I eventually fell asleep thinking about Sana and only Sana.

Sana P.O.V:

Jungkook walked me back home and I bid him goodbye.

"Bye! I love you~" I said to him.

"I love you too~" He said while smiling dreamily, before walking away.

I ran up to my room and jumped into my bed being the most happy person in the world. I was hugging my pillow while kicking around while thinking about my confession. I stop and remember it slowly.

*Flashback*

"Jungkook. I don't know if you feel the same way as I do. But whenever you smile at me I can't help but smile back. When you talk to me, or compliment me, or look at me my heart beats faster than anyone can ever imagine. I've had this feeling since we first met and I can't say that I know you well enough to even know what you're feeling sad, depressed, or down but  I feel like I can. If you haven't figured out what I'm saying yet, Jungkook. I love you... and I want you to stay by my side and love me as much as I love you."

*End of Flashback*

I cringed at my own words and thought about what he said instead. His words were so sweet and I wish I could listen to him say it again...

*Flashback*

"Sana... I love you too. And I feel the same way. My heart also races whenever I look at you or talk to you. And the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning, is knowing that I can see you at school everyday. That's all I want. To be with you and be able to talk to you. Whenever I talk to you, I feel like we're in our own world and I can say anything without anyone else judging me. But there's one thing I'm afraid of... I think I love you more than you love me."

*End of Flashback*

"Impossible..." I said while smiling. "I love you way more."

I wish I could just run over to his house and tell him I love him again, but I don't want to wake him and Jimin.

Slowly I fall asleep thinking about Jungkook.

I love him so much...

But how long will we last...

A/N:

Sorry for such a late and boring update. I promise I will make the next chapter more enjoyable for you guys. Please comment if you guys enjoy this fanfic or not. It would really give me encouragement to keep writing and updating for you guys if you really enjoy it. Thank you and thanks for reading!