Lie

Jungkook P.O.V:

I pulled away from Yein's kiss and she continued to hug me. I look at Sana with a worried look, but she just looked away.

'Why does Yein have to do this here?' I thought.

"So you guys know each other that way? Ok Yein you can sit in front of Jungkook then. Jungkook I believe you won't disturb her?" The teacher says.

"Ne..." I said softly.

"Ok class take you seats and take out your textbooks and turn to page 227. Today we will learn about blah blah blah." I spaced out into the window trying to process what just happened.

'Sana!' I thought. I looked at her and she was looking off to nowhere.

"Sana." I whispered. She looked at me for a second, then gave me a cold glare and looked away.

'Nooooooo...' I thought while covering my face with my hand and then running my hand through my hair.

'Will this be the end?' I thought.

"Jungkook?"

'We barely lasted a day.'

"Jungkook."

'No if she really loves me she'll understand once I explain to her.'

"Jungkook!"

My eyes flashed up to see everyone looking at me and the teacher glaring at me.

"Ne...?"

"Finally. Can you answer this question?" My teacher asked.

"Sorry, can I go to the clinic I don't feel good." I asked.

"Okay go ahead. Sana, can you go with him?" The teacher asked.

"No. I have to learn this." She said without looking up at the teacher.

'Why does this have to happen to me? My heart hurts so bad.' I thought.

"I will!" Yein said raising her hand.

"Okay this will be the perfect opportunity to show her how to get to the clinic. Yein just accompany Jungkook, Jungkook lead her to the clinic." The teacher said.

"Okay..." I replied slowly.

"Kaja." Yein said while smiling. I faked a smile at her and went out of the classroom.

We went to the clinic in silence and I told the nurse my head hurts really bad. She left it go get something and asked Yein if she can stay with me.

"Oppa, I'm so glad we are in the same class." Yein said.

"Yeah me too." I gave her a small smile as half of me was lying.

"Oppa..." Yein said.

"Yeah?"

"I like y-" the nurse came in before Yein can finish her words and asked Yein to get out. She did so obediently, and left with her head down.

'She likes what? Yogurt maybe? I don't know.' I thought.

"Ok take this and have some water and you should be fine in no time." The nurse said while smiling. She handed me some pills and a bottle of water. I took the pills and drank some water and left the clinic.

"Thank you." I bowed and smiled at the nurse before leaving. The bell rung so I just went to the lunch room. I looked for Sana and found her sitting alone.

I was about to go and talk to her, until Yein came over to me and asked me to sit with her since she didn't have friends here.

"Sorry I have something to do, but Jisoo is just over there you know?" I said while pointing at a table with Jisoo and other girls.

"Jisoo!" She shouted before running to Jisoo with full speed.

I looked back to Sana and approached her.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about. So why don't you g-"

"No. There is SOMETHING to talk about." I said emphasizing 'something'.

I grabbed her arm and walked out to the rooftop with her.

----------

"What do you want?" She said annoyed.

"Why are you being so cold to me?" I asked.

"I'm no-"

"Yes you are." I interrupted her. "Why?"

"Why wouldn't I!? You kissed another girl!"She shouted.

"It wasn't my fault! It happened so quickly I didn't know what was going on!" I shouted back.

"No! You knew exactly what was going on, and you didn't do anything to stop it!" She shouted.

"I said I didn't! Listen to me! I love you and not Yein!"

"No you don't! You never loved me!"

"Yes I did! With all my heart, Sana, I love you!" I shouted back.

"No..."

"Yes... I do. Seriously. I love you." I said softly.

"No... you don't." She said quietly. She started tearing up and fell on her knees. I quickly ran to her and kissed her. I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her. She nodded on my shoulder and I smiled.

"I love you so much Sana." I said.

"I love you too..." she said in the middle of her crying.

Yein P.O.V:

I saw Jungkook pull away Sana so I followed them after a little while. I opened the door to the rooftop a little and listen through it.

"I love you and not Yein!" Jungkook shouted.

'No... why?'

"No you don't! You never loved me!"

"Yes I did! With all my heart, Sana, I love you!" He shouted back.

"No..."

"Yes... I do. Seriously. I love you." He said softly.

"No... you don't." Sana said quietly before she fell into her knees crying. Jungkook comforted her, and told her he loved her.

I ran away crying, because everyone knew I liked Jungkook. It was obvious from the start. Why does he have to be so oblivious?

I cried for a while and remembered something he said a long time ago.

*Flashback*

"Yein-ah." Jungkook said.

"What?" I said looking over at him on my hospital bed. I was very sick so I was at the hospital and Jungkook came to visit me everyday. This little boy. We're only 8 but he still does it.

"Look at what I drew!" He said. He showed me a house.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Our house! I promise I'll build it one day and live in it with you! Promise!" He held out his pinkie and I chuckled before taking it with mine.

"Okay then! Promise Kookie!" He gave me the drawing and smiled at me.

"Promise." He said.

*End of Flashback*

"Liar." I whispered while crying.

I still have that photo...

You promised...

Promise...?

Yeah right...

It's all a lie...

From the very beginning...

It was a lie...