Bangtwice Begins!

Sana P.O.V:

"Oppa~" She said.

'She's pretty.' I thought.

"Jisoo-ah. When did you get back?" He said while still smiling.

'Who's Jisoo?' I thought.

"Ummm mind introducing us?" Jimin interrupted.

"Oh right. This is Seo Jisoo," Jungkook said,"my childhood friend. She left to go to America for family business for 2 years. Now she's back." He said then smiled.

"Is this your girlfriend oppa?" She said while pointing at me.

"No. She is my best friend." He said.

"When was did 'friend' turn into 'best friend'?" I asked, teasing him.

"S-since now." He stuttered.

I laughed at him along with the rest of BTS.

'When did I start eating lunch with BTS instead of my own group?' I thought.

I looked over to where the rest of Twice was sitting. Momo saw me and waved at me happily. I waved back.

'I miss talking to my group.' I thought to myself.

"Sana? Sana~? Earth to Sana." Jungkook said then snapped in my face. I looked over to him and found that Jisoo was already sitting beside him. I looked at her then him.

"Ummm yeah. You say something, Kookie?"

"Yeah. I was asking if you could introduce me to your group. You guys haven't debuted yet, right? I want to brag to everyone that I met you guys, before you guys became famous." He said. I chuckled at him. 

"Yeah come on." I said.

We both stood up, and I took his hand and walked over to the table where the rest of Twice was.

"Hey guys. Been a while since I talked to the rest of you guys, huh?" I said to my group.

"Yeah! And who is this I see? Your first boyfriend?!" Momo said, and the rest of the girls squealed.

"Wow, our squirrel finally got herself a boyfriend." Nayeon said while pretending to wipe away her tears.

"Yah! He's not my boyfriend!" I shouted.

"Then mind explaining why you two are holding hands?" Mina added.

'Shoot I forgot!' I thought.

I looked down at our hands and looked up at Jungkook. I awkwardly pulled my hand away from his and stepped a bit behind him. Just as I did that, Jimin ran over and swung his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Yah, little maknae. What are you doing here?" He said.

Just as he said that the rest of BTS walked over and surrounded Jungkook. I squeezed through them and stood next to Jungkook.

Jungkook P.O.V:

Sana squeezed through BTS and stood next to me.

"Ummm, Twice this is BTS. BTS this is Twice." Sana said.

"Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaseyeo! Bangtang Sonyeondan!" BTS and I said to Twice.

Sana ran over to stand next to the rest of Twice, which was now standing up.

"Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaseyeo! Twice imnida!" They all said.

Everyone was talking and introducing theirselves to each other. Including myself. I met their maknae, Tzuyu, and we became friends very fast. But when I looked at Jimin, I noticed something. He was just standing there. And he was staring at a girl. And she was staring right back into his eyes.

'What was her name again? Ummmm........ Mina, right?' I thought to myself. 'Hehe, now I have something to tease him about. Good luck Jimina. Be ready for me.' I thought while smirking.

I looked back at Tzuyu and continued to talk to her. She's cute, kind, and has a great personality. I like her.......

But I like Sana more....

Save Me - Jungkook x Sanaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें