O

Jungkook P.O.V:

Sana quickly let go of my hand and shot up. I looked at her, confused, and asked,"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing. I just- uh- ummm- thought I saw an old friend. Hehe." She chuckled nervously.

"Ok?" Why is she suddenly acting weird.

"Umm let's go somewhere else." I said smiling. Sana nodded and we stood up.

Just as we stood up, I heard someone call me.

"Jungkook!" A girl called. I looked behind me and saw the girl running towards me. She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Who is this oppa?" The girl asked me.

"Y-yein? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was just walking around and I saw you here. So I decided to come over and greet you." She tiptoed and pecked my lips. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Mind introducing me, Kookie?" Sana interrupted.

"O-oh, right. Sana this is Jung Yein. Yein this is Minatozaki Sana." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Yein said while smiling, shooting her hand out.

"Nice to meet you too." Sana said back, shaking Yein's hand. Yein faced me afterwards.

"Oppa! Why are you here?" Yein asked.

"I'm having a date with Kookie." Sana said. Yein glared at her when she said 'date'.

"Date? Are you guys together?" Yein asked.

"No. It's not like that. We're just best friends." I said.

"Is that so? Then why'd she call it a date?" Yein asked.

"Inside joke." Sana said while looking down.

"Ok! I'll just leave you guys alone then. Have a good time!" She hugged me, and kissed me one more time on the cheek. She waved and started walking away from us.

We waved back and Sana faced me.

"Why is she like that? And why did she kiss you on your lips? And cheeks?" Sana asked.

"She's a bit overprotective when it comes to me. Our families were originally close, and Yein and I also eventually got close. We got so close that we just have casual skin ship, and we hold each other's hands, hug each other, and kiss each other on the cheeks and lips." I replied. Sana seemed a bit jealous.

"I find it very cute." I said while smiling at her.

Sana P.O.V:

"I find it very cute."Jungkook said.

My blood boiled when Jungkook called her cute.

"But I just see her as a friend. I don't see her as anything else." He said. I was still staring off into nothing.

I guess he noticed me staring off, so he asked,"Are you ok?

My head shot up and I said,"Umm yeah. Kaja?"

"Sure! Where?" Jungkook said.

"Since you went somewhere special to you. I'll go somewhere special to me." I said while smiling.

We walked for around 10 minutes, until we reached a small park. I held Jungkook's hand, and walked him over to the swings. I sat down on one of the swings, and Jungkook sat next to me.

"So why are we here?" Jungkook asked.

"I used to spend time here with a very special boy in the past." I said while smiling.

"Ohhhh." Jungkook said.

"So where is he now?" Jungkook said.

"He left for the states a long time ago. I'm sure he came back though." I told Jungkook.

Jungkook and I used to meet up at this park and hangout back then. I miss those times. But this is also where he broke up with me.

"You loved him?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah... and I still do." I told him.

Thats right...

I still love you...

Jungkook...

A/N:
Hey guys, back with another update! I'm considering making this story a love triangle between Yein, Jungkook, and Sana. Tell me in the comments if you guys want me to continue this story as a love triangle. I would really enjoy writing it! I'll see you guys next time I update! Enjoy!