Lovebirds?

Finally...

You know me again...

Can we start over...

Can you remember me if I told you...

I can just hope for now...

Sana P.O.V:
As me and Jungkook were having so much fun with each other, teasing and getting to know each other, a boy called us down.

"Jungkook and mysterious girl, come down here." He said

I looked at Kookie, and he showed me his cute bunny smile.

"I forgot to tell you," he said," that's Jimin hyung."

I mouthed an 'oh okay' and went downstairs with Kookie.

"So our little Jungkookie and the sleeping lady has finally come down. What's her name?" Jimin asked.

"Oh my name is Minatozaki Sana, but you can just call me Sana. Nice to meet you Jimin oppa ." I said while smiling and bowing.

"What? You just met Jimin and you already call him oppa? Why aren't I your oppa?" Kookie whined.

"I just met you too Kookie." I replied.

"Well I knew you longer." He said.

'You've known me since we were 8. You just forgot.' I thought.

"Well you already have a nickname, and Jimin doesn't, so he gets the oppa title." I said to him.

Kookie leaned closer to me and whispered to me,"Then call me Kookie-oppa."

I blushed at his words and I know I'm blushing because my face is very hot right now. I looked down to hide my face.

"Hey! What are you two lovebirds whispering about?" Jimin said.

I looked up at Jimin and Jungkook almost instantly and blushed even more. Jungkook also blushed. What a cutie.

"L-l-lovebirds!?" We both said. "We just met." Again, we both said.

Jungkook and I looked at each other, then looked back at Jimin.

"That's not what I see," he said while smirking," you guys think alike I see."

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

We both screamed at the same time. We looked at each other, again, and sighed in frustration.

"See?" Jimin said.

"H-hyung, i-it's not like t-that." Jungkook said with a flustered face.

I slightly tugged on Jungkook's shirt and hid behind him in embarrassment. Jungkook looked at me, then looked at the ground smiling.

"Awwww~" Jimin said clearly enjoying this.

"Kookie, can I get a drink of water." I said.

He nodded and started walking to the kitchen, but then stopped.

"Are you hungry, Sana?" He said while smiling.

"If you don't mind..." I was interrupted by him.

"A cup of noodles coming right up!" He shouted.

I chuckled at his child-like attitude.

He finished heating up the cup of noodles, and put on the table while saying,"Here you are milady."

Again I chuckled at him.

I ate the food in silence, while Jimin and Kookie talked to each other about random stuff.

Once I was done, I said that I had go now, since Tzuyu would be dead worried about me not coming back.

"Oh okay, do you need a ride?" Jungkook offered.

"No I'm fine, thank you, but we live next to each other actually." I said while smiling.

"Oh really? I guess we can see each other often then." Jimin said as Jungkook just nodded.

"Well see you soon, Kookie and Jimin!" I said about to leave.

"Wait!" Jungkook said," Can I get your number?"

Surprised, I just looked at him and nodded shortly after. I gave him my phone number and looked back at him.

Blushing Jungkook said softly,"Thank you."

"Aww Kookie is shy~" I said.

"Yah!" He said and pushed me out the house playfully.

Before he closed the door, Jungkook said,"Goodbye Sana, I'll see you later!"

"Bye-bye," I said while doing aegyo.

He chucked at me and waved before closing the door. I smiled while walking back home and remembered what happened earlier in Jungkook's room.

*flashback*

"Ummm I'm not sure. But when I do, I might give you a free ticket because of what you did for me earlier. Thank you Jungkook..." I whispered the last part so he couldn't hear it.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." Jungkook said.

*end of flashback*

Thank god he didn't hear me. He probably would've questioned me a lot. I don't want to tell him the truth. Not yet. I'm not sure when I can, but it's too soon to tell him right now.

"Lovebirds" I said just as Tzuyu opened the door for me.

"Lovebirds? Why?" Tzuyu asked.

I sighed and said,"I'll tell you later. It's cold out here." I said shivering and rubbing my arms.

"You're not going in just yet. Where were you this whole time? I was so worried about you. I almost sent the army to go look for you. Did you know that? I was that worried. So where were you? Huh?"

Before she could continue I shushed her.

"I said I'll tell you inside. Now can I come in? It's so cold." I said and Tzuyu nodded, while letting me in.

I explained everything to Tzuyu. Everything except for me and Jungkook being childhood friends, and she laughed at me.

"Lovebirds?! Hahahaha!" She shouted.

"Aish, you're so annoying. Just be quiet and let me sleep. I'm tired." I said while heading up the stairs getting ready for bed.

Before I went to bed, I changed into a cute bear pajamas. and brushed my teeth until they were the purest shade of white. I dropped onto my bed lifelessly.

'Lovebirds' I thought. Maybe we might be soon. Maybe not. I'm not sure myself.

Lovebirds? I wish...