Again

"Why is it you? Why did it have to be you? Why can't I leave you?" - I Need U

Jungkook P.O.V:

I woke up to a blinding white light. I had a slight headache but still managed to sit myself up. I let my eyes adjust, then glanced around the room. I scratched my head and looked down at my lap.

-Flashback-

"I'm breaking up with you."

-Back to Reality-

My eyes started to fill with tears, but I quickly wiped them away.

"Oh, you're awake now?" The nurse asked me.

"Ne." I said with no emotion or expression.

"I see... a student had brought you here. She had said that you passed out on the way to class." The nurse added.

'She? S-Sana...?' I thought to myself.

"Who is 'she'?" I asked the nurse with a small glint of hope shining in my eyes.

"Ummmm... Park Chaeyoung, I believe. Goes by Rose?" The nurse replied.

"Ahhh... yes." The small amount of hope that had built up inside of me, has diminished, though I was not expecting much anyways.

"May I leave now?" I asked the nurse, with no emotion once again.

"Yes, you may. Here's a note for your teacher. You can head to class now, or rest a little longer."

I nodded and had gotten on my feet. I stumbled a little but regained my balance. I walked out the door, without saying a word. I slowly walked to my class, dragging my feet. I wanted to skip class, but I had nowhere to go. Soon, I reached my class. I stood in front of the door for awhile, before clearing my throat and opening the door. I walked into the class and gave the note to the teacher without saying a word. I kept my head down, so none of my classmates could see my swollen eyes. I walked over to my seat, and Sana kept her head down too, not sparing me a glance. I sat down in my seat and stared out the window for the remainder of the class.

Once the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom without saying a word to any of my classmates or even sparing a glace for Sana. I waited at the gate for Rose before I drove back home. I heard footsteps stop a couple feet away from me, and I looked up to see who it was. There I saw the one woman I least wanted to see at the moment. I felt my tears building in my throat, but I had swallowed them back down, giving Sana a cold glare instead. I saw Rose walking towards me and instead of waiting for her, I walked past Sana, and had just grabbed her wrist staying silent and walked to the car, not caring to look back.

"Stay away from me." I whispered to Sana, as I walked past her.

Sana P.O.V:

"Stay away from me." I heard Jungkook whisper as he passed by, dragging Rose along with him.

He opened the passenger door in his car and waited for Rose to enter his car before closing the door. He walked over to the other side and entered his car. He started the car, and drove away from the parking lot, leaving me to walk home by myself.

'I can't even be mad... I deserve worse than this.' I thought to myself, before continuing to walk.

When I reached the convenience store where Jungkook and I had first seen each other again, I stopped for a while and looked inside the store without entering. I turned back around to continue walking home, but I stumbled. A sudden wave of deja vu hit me.

'I thought this would never happen again.' I thought to myself.

I held my head as my vision had started to blur. I tried to continue walking, hoping I can make it home. I stumbled once again, and before I knew it, I hit the ground. I tried getting up with all my strength, but my whole body was weak.

"Again?" I heard the familiar voice and my tensed muscles had relaxed for a bit. My vision was blurred so I couldn't see the owner of the voice but deep inside I knew who it was. My heart knew who it was.

"Save me...

Please...

Jungkook..."

Then everything instantly went black.