V

Sana P.O.V:

"Yeah... and I still love him." I said to Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook's eyes and I saw a hint of pain on them. Why?

Jungkook P.O.V:

She said that she still loves him... why do I feel so hurt by her words?

"Jungkook"

Why does it feel like my heart broke into a million pieces?

"Jungkook"

Why do I feel like I've been stabbed in the chest right where my heart is?

"Jungkook"

Why?

"Jungkook!" Sana shouted.

"Huh what? You were saying?" I said

"What were you thinking about? You looked so serious." Sana said.

"Oh nothing. Just spaced out for a second." I lied.

"Ok?" Sana said suspiciously. She doesn't believe me. I gave her a reassuring smile, which seemed to get rid of her suspicion.

"Anyways, it's getting late, do you want to go anywhere else before we go home?" I asked her.

"Yeah... I know somewhere." She said.

"Ok let's go."

We stood up and Sana took my hand and intertwined our fingers. My heart was racing a million miles per hour at this point. We started walking to the place Sana wanted to go to.

After around 5 minutes of walking I can finally see some water a bit far from where we are and some sand. I instantly knew where we were going. A beach. But I didn't bring any swimming clothes, neither did Sana. So why are we here at such a late time. But I'm not going to lie, the sea shining in the moonlight looked very beautiful.

"Why are we here?" I asked Sana. She didn't say anything. She just kept walking. We sat down in the sand and looked at the beautiful sight in front of us. Sana remained quiet and so did I. Her hand was still holding mine as we sat and I did nothing to take it away. I want to stay like this forever. I love Sana. But, Sana loves someone else.

Sana P.O.V:

We sat down and said nothing to each other. My heart was beating so fast, I feel like it could run a marathon if it wasn't inside me. It was silent. But it wasn't awkward. It was more comfortable than awkward. I scooted closer to Jungkook, and lied my head on his shoulder. He didn't scoot away or anything which made me feel happy.

When I felt his hand starting to move away from mine, I held his hand tighter.

"Please... stay like this a little longer." I said.

He didn't say anything, just moved his hand back closer to mine and gently tightened his grip. I stole a glance at him and he was as red a tomato. Cute.

After a couple more minutes staying like that, our hands holding each other's and my head on his shoulder while staring out into the sea at night, I finally faced Jungkook and held his other hand. I smiled at him and took a deep breath. He looked nervous but I'm pretty sure he wasn't as nervous as I was.

"Can you close your eyes? I have something to give to you." I said.

He obeyed me without saying a word. Once he
closed eyes it was time.

"Jungkook. I don't know if you feel the same way as I do. But whenever you smile at me I can't help but smile back. When you talk to me, or compliment me, or look at me my heart beats faster than anyone can ever imagine. I've had this feeling since we first met and I can't say that I know you well enough to even know what you're feeling sad, depressed, or down but  I feel like I can. If you haven't figured out what I'm saying yet, Jungkook. I love you... and I want you to stay by my side and love me as much as I love you."

I leaned in close to him and examined his face one more time before...

Jungkook P.O.V:

"Jungkook. I don't know if you feel the same way as I do. But whenever you smile at me I can't help but smile back. When you talk to me, or compliment me, or look at me my heart beats faster than anyone can ever imagine. I've had this feeling since we first met and I can't say that I know you well enough to even know what you're feeling sad, depressed, or down but  I feel like I can. If you haven't figured out what I'm saying yet, Jungkook. I love you... and I want you to stay by my side and love me as much as I love you." She said.

I can feel her leaning in and before I know it, the softest and most gentle lips, kissed me. I was surprised for a few seconds, but after a little I kissed back. I reluctantly broke the kiss and looked at her in her beautiful eyes. I looked at facial features while not saying a word. She remained quiet.

"I thought you said you loved someone else." I said.

"I lied." She said. "But will you accept m-"

I cut her words with another kiss. I love her wholeheartedly, and I was planning to make the first move. But I guess she beat me to it.

I broke the kiss and asked," Does that answer your question?"

She smiled ant me and nodded. I smiled back.

"Sana... I love you too. And I feel the same way. My heart also races whenever I look at you or talk to you. And the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning, is knowing that I can see you at school everyday. That's all I want. To be with you and be able to talk to you. Whenever I talk to you, I feel like we're in our own world and I can say anything without anyone else judging me. But there's one thing I'm afraid of... I think I love you more than you love me." I smiled at her as I said those words with all my heart. She smiled back.

Sana leaned closer to my ear, and whispered," Impossible."

I smiled at her and just chuckled. "I love you Sana. Can you please be mine and only mine?" I said.

"Of course." She replied. I smiled at her and stood up. She also stood up and when we did, I took her hand and started walking back home.

Finally...

I can know say that...

She's mine...