First Day of School PT.1

Jungkook P.O.V:

"Ugh, I have school today." I said while turning off my alarm clock.

I went to go take a shower, and change into my school uniform. After I was done changing, I went downstairs to see Jimin making breakfast.

"What are you cooking, hyung?" I asked.

"Bulgogi." He simply replied.

I played on my phone while he was cooking our breakfast. Once he finished her gave me a plate of bulgogi and rice, with orange juice as my drink.

"Goma Woyo." I said to him.

He just nodded at me. We ate our food, and when we were done, I started washing our plates. Jimin went back upstairs to go back to sleep. Once I was finished, I went upstairs to brush my teeth, then I grabbed my keys and unlocked my car. I turned on my car, and started driving to school. About halfway there, I saw Sana walking in the same uniform as me.

"Sana!" I shouted to get her attention. She looked my way.

"Do you need a ride?" I offered.

"Ani, I'll just walk." She answered.

"No, come on, I insist." I said.

"Ok..." she said almost shyly.

She walked over to my car and entered the passenger seat next to me. I drove her over to the school. I parked to the parking space closest to the school entry. We both got out and walked to principles office to get our new schedules.

"Annyeong, Principle Kim." Sana and I both said.

"Annyeong. Here are your schedules." He said while handing out schedules to us.

To our surprise, we had the exact same classes in the same order. We both looked at the principle, and the principle smirked.

"Have fun, lovebirds." Principle Kim.

"We're not lovebirds!" We both screamed.

"Mmmmmm." He said.

We both left the room in a frustration, that felt oh so familiar.

"Kaja?" I asked her.

"Ne..." She replied.

Sana P.O.V:

"Kaja?" Jungkook asked.

"Ne..." I replied.

We entered into our first classroom together, and the girls in the class were glaring at me and Jungkook.

"Why are they glaring at us Kookie?" I asked him.

He whispered into my ear,"Because they are jealous that someone as beautiful as you gets to hang out with me."

My face started to feel hot. I touched my face, and burned my finger while at it. I knew it. I'm blushing.

The teacher came in and Kookie and I were still standing in the middle of the classroom.

"Would you two lovebirds sit down already?" The teacher said while sighing.

"We're not lovebirds!" We both screamed once again, and sat down next to each other in the last row, near the windows. Jungkook sat right next to the window, while I sat just to the right of him. I gotta say, Jungkook looking out the window carelessly is really..... cute.