Date?

Jungkook P.O.V:
"Really? I love the Amusement Park!" She said.

"Then lets go!" I said while I grabbed her hand and started to run with her.

Once we reached the park our hands are still holding each other's and our fingers somehow intertwined with each other on the way there. We both looked down at our hands, blushed, then let go.

"Ummmm sorry." I said quietly.

"What was that?" Sana asked.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. Why am I being like this?

"Okaaaay, lets go on that ride!" She said cutely, while jumping up and down.

I smiled and said,"Alright... let's go!!!!"

We ran, once again, to the rollercoaster and waited to get on it. Once it was our turn, Sana and I sat next to each other and buckled in. There was only one seatbelt to hold us both though.

"I'm so excited!" Sana said while somehow jumping up and down.

The ride started of slow, then after a while, there was a huge peak that Sana was clearly not expecting. She slowly leaned closer to me, looking afraid. I chuckled, then grabbed her hand.

"I'm scared Jungkook..."

"Don't worry it'll be fun." He said while giving me a reassuring smile.

Sana P.O.V:

While having fun, I didn't notice the huge peak in the ride. My legs started shaking, and my eyes were darting around the place. I looked at Jungkook, and slowly leaned into his chest. He took my hand, intertwined our fingers, and held it tightly. I looked at him and he gave a reassuring smile.

Just then, we were about to reach the top, and fall. I held Jungkook's hand tighter, and he also held mine tighter. Then....

The ride dropped.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook shouted with one of his hands up and the other holding mine.

The ride ended my eyes were teary and I was dizzy. For some reason, Jungkook was still holding my hand, but he walked me over to a bench and sat down with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"N-nothing, I'm just dizzy." I replied.

Without saying a word, he put my head to his chest and hugged me. Why is he being like this?

Jungkook P.O.V:

Sana looked scared and sick after we got off the ride. I took her to a bench and sat down with her.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"N-nothing, I'm just dizzy." She stuttered.

Without thinking twice, or without thinking at all, I rested her head on my chest while hugging her.

*dug dug* *dug dug*

My heart is racing for some reason... why?

'Why am I like this with Sana? Why do so feel different around Sana? Why do I feel happy around Sana?' These thoughts were racing all around my head, but I just shrugged them off.

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay, lets go eat something, and buy something from the store." I offered.

I brought her to a nearby Korean beef restaurant. We then ate and I paid. We went inside a shop that many cute items that Sana and I liked. We entered and looked around. We saw these two iPhone cases and decided to get each other it.

Again I payed for them, because I'm a gentleman of course, and we exited the shop

Again I payed for them, because I'm a gentleman of course, and we exited the shop. Before we left the amusement Park, I looked the shops name and found out that it was a couple shop. I blushed at the thought then Sana and I took a cab home.

"Ah that was fun wasn't it?" I asked Sana.

"Yeah. All except that one rollercoaster ride." She added.

We both laughed and got out of the cab since we were home.

"Thanks for coming with me on this 'date' of ours." I told Sana.

"D-d-date." Sana said surprisingly.

"Yup *wink* a date." I said while smirking.

"Umm ummm I gotta go, thanks for the fun time. I got to go bye." She said in a hurry.

"Okay," I chuckled,"bye." I said while smiling.

She waved at me, then closed the door.

I smiled at the ground and said,"Date."

I chuckled at the thought, then walked home.

'Ugh, school starts tomorrow.' I thought.

I went up to my room and lied down on my.

'What school does Sana go to?' I wondered.

I got ready for bed, then drifting off to my sleeping wonderland, thinking about Sana.

I wonder...

Do I like her...

Do I like Sana...

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters. Please understand the struggles of updating this fan fiction with my phone. Teehee.