My What?!

Jungkook P.O.V:

Staring at the board filled with anger, I stand up from my seat and shout, "Who the hell wrote this!?" Everyone went quiet and I examined the room. Everyone looked at me and gave a girl named Lalisa Manoban a hard stare.

"Hey oppa, remember me?" Lisa said while smirking.

"What the-" I said shocked. I regained my composure and gave Lisa a cold hard stare. "I'm not your oppa. Did you write this?" I said while clenching my jaw and hand. Sana saw this and held my hand. I looked at her and loosened my grip.

"Maybe I did," Lisa smirked, "maybe I didn't."

"Yah Lisa! What the hell do you want? Me and Rose don't have anything together. We're just friends!" I shouted at Lisa.

For a second Lisa looked shocked before replying, "I just want my oppa back." She said calmly and leaned back in her chair.

"I'm not you're oppa and will never be." I said gritting my teeth and tightening my hand once again.

"Seems you don't remember, huh? Well, you see I was-," the bell rung interrupting her sentence. The teacher walked into the room.

"Jungkook, why are you standing?" The teacher asked.

"Mianhe." I said and bowed. I glared at Lisa one more time before sitting in my seat.

"Okay class so today we will be studying- what the... Who wrote this on the board!?" The teacher shouted.

"Must've been some troublemakers. Just erase it, we can worry about it later." Lisa quickly responded. I glared at her and she looked at me while smirking.

—————

Class had ended and I stepped into the lunch room. I saw Sana looking sad and I walked to her. Once I was behind Sana, I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry. I'll fix all of this."

She looked and me and just nodded. Then I saw Rose crying by herself with her head down all alone. I quickly walked over to her and patted her back. She looked at me in tears and said, "Jungkook, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, please forgive me. I swear I didn't-," I interrupted her before she could continue.

"It's okay Rose, I know you didn't mean any of this. Don't worry I'll fix this." I said with a reassuring smile. She just nodded and smiled back.

I got up and saw Lisa in line for food. I walked over her and grabbed her wrist, "We need to talk." I whispered angrily to her.

"No we don't, we don't have anything to talk abou-,"

"Yes we do." I interrupted before dragging her to the roof.

—————

"Why did you write that on the board!?" I shouted at Lisa.

"Like I said, I want my oppa back." She calmly responded, before smirking at me.

"I'm not your oppa! And I never was!" I shouted at her.

Lisa just chuckled, "You don't remember do you?"

"Remember what?" I replied while clenching my jaw.

She laughed before responding...

"I'm your first love."

A/N:
I love Lisa so please don't bash me about this. I didn't intend for her to be the bad person, but I just said why not. Well here's my long awaited and wanted update. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'll see you guys again, hopefully soon!!