Back

"But I still want you..." - Untold Truth

Sana's P.O.V:

My eyes opened to a white bright light and I closed them immediately. I turned to my side and searched for my other pillow with closed eyes. I held on to something and I brought myself closer to it snuggling onto it comfortably.

"Seriously?" A male asked.

My eyes shot open and I jolted up. I looked at the torso I grabbed.

"J-jungkook." I stuttered. He just glanced at me and looked back to his phone. After a few seconds he sat up.

"I got tired of sitting, so I lied at the very edge of the bed. Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you. I tried bringing you home, but no one answered the door." He said with almost no emotion.

"W-what h-h-happened?" I stuttered. I mentally slapped myself asking why I have to stutter at this moment. Jungkook chuckled but it wasn't like when we first met. It sounded dull... almost fake.

"You passed out at the same spot we first met. I found you there when I was going to get Jimin some food." He replied.

"Is Jimin here?" I asked.

"I don't know, is he?" I looked at the door, after hearing the familiar voice, and saw Jimin standing there. He was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Oh... hi... oppa." I said slowly. Jimin just gave me a sweet smile, but stopped immediately and glanced at Jungkook. I'm guessing he knows our situation.

"So why is she here again? Not to be rude by the way." Jimin said.

"She passed out again. I tried bringing her home, but no one answered the door." Jungkook sighed.

"Sorry, Tzuyu is staying at a hotel with her sports team. I forgot to bring my spare key." I said while looking down.

"So you're locked out." Jimin said. Jungkook looked at me with a slight look of worry, waiting for a response.

"Yes..." I said softly.

"Well you can just stay here, it's fine. Just go take a shower and you can wash your uniform... I would do it but I don't want to handle your *ahem* garments." Jimin said looking away. I chuckled at him, but stopped after realizing.

"I don't have a change of clothes." I said. Jungkook stood up from the bed and took out a white shirt and joggers. He handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"The shower is down the hall to the right." Jimin said. He got off the door frame and walked away.

I went to go shower. I asked Jimin if I could also use a toothbrush and he gave me and unopened toothbrush. I wore the clothes Jungkook gave me, but only the shirt since the shirt itself was like a dress on me.

"Miniskirt." I joked to myself.

I walked downstairs expecting me to sleep on the couch, but instead I saw Jungkook down there with a pillow and blanket. He looked up at me and said, "You can sleep on my bed."

"Wait, but I'm the-." I started.

"Guest." Jungkook finished. "Just sleep in my bed, the couch is uncomfortable to sleep on."

'Then why are you sleeping on it? Unfair. You should be comfortable, not me.' I thought to myself.

"Thank you." I sincerely said to him. He just gave me a half smile and went back to his phone. I went up to his room and lied on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, wishing I never broke up with Jungkook.

'I could've been in this bed with him, cuddling, like a normal couple would do.' I thought to myself. I sighed and got up to turn off the lights. I went back to Jungkook's bed and lied on it again.

"Goodnight Jungkook."

I closed my eyes and drifted off to dream world.