Options

Sana P.O.V:

2 weeks later

Since that day, Jungkook and I have been in a relationship and we haven't had much fights. Yein and I became friends and she backed off my Kookie a bit. She told me she has feelings for him, a week ago, but she said that he really loves me and that she knows he can't return the feelings she has for him.

*Flashback*

"Sana? Can we talk?" Yein asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay meet me on the rooftop." Yein said.

"Okay."

----------

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Yein.

"Jungkook." She said.

I was about to say something, but she said,"Don't worry. It's not bad news."

"Oh... okay." I said.

"Sana... I have feelings for Jungkook. But I found out that he is in a relationship with you 2 weeks ago. But I just wanted to say..." Yein's eyes started tearing up. "I just wanted to say that I know he really loves you. More than he will ever love me." At this point Yein's tears started falling. I was about to hug her and comfort her but she stopped me. "I'll back off Kookie for you, but just know that I still like him. But I'll only treat him as a friend. I already know that he can't return the feelings I have for him." She smiled at me while crying and I felt really bad for her.

"Hey... it's okay. Don't cry over it." I hugged her and we fell on the ground as she cried on my shoulder.

"It's okay..."

*End of Flashback*

So I'm really glad that happened as Yein and I are close friends now, and Jungkook and I are in a trustworthy relationship. But now I have options. And I'm not sure what to do with them. I have the options: I can tell him our relationship when we were 15 or keep us this way and not tell him. I don't know.

'Will he be mad at me, if I don't tell him? No probably not. There's no way he will. But I'll just keep it for him a little more.' I decided.

"Okay." I accidentally said out loud.

"Okay what?" The teacher asked.

'Oh s***' I thought.

"Ummm I- uhhhhh I said that 'okay' because I finally understood the lesson." I chuckled nervously.

"Our lesson has not even begun yet." The teacher said.

"Oh yeah, the lesson yesterday. I- ummmm had to study it a lot last night." I said very nervously.

"Okay then...?" The teacher said.

I sighed and put my head on the desk.

"Are you okay?" I looked over at Jungkook and he had a worried face.

"Perfect." I said while smiling and put up an okay sign with my hand.

"Okay." He said while smiling.

I sighed again.

'Should I really tell him? Or not?' I thought.

Tell him...

Or...

Don't tell him...

I hate these kinds of options...