Sweet Touch

Rose P.O.V:

"Come on Lisa~" I whined.

"Yah," she replied with a chuckle, "Jungkook is just right there."

'Who's Jungkook?' I thought to myself.

"Tsk, whatever." I said walking away.

——————

'Why am I remembering this now?' I thought to myself. This scene in front of me. What's going on? Lisa? Jungkook? Who are you two to me?

"ARGH!!" My head started hurting and I fell down to the ground.

"Rose!" Jungkook shot up and rushed to me. "Hey! What's wrong Rose? Tell me, I'll take you to the hospital right now."

'Why are you so worried about me? Stop treating me like this or I won't be able to hold myself back.' I thought to myself.

"No, it's fine... sorry my head just started hurting a bit." I stared with a weak reassuring smile. Jungkook just stared into my eyes with a worried look and was panicking. I can't blame him, Lisa is here and I'm just causing more problems. "I'm fine Kookie~" I whispered gently. He looked shocked and I wondered if it was something I said.

"Oh Rose, always the dramatic." Lisa said with a sarcastic tone.

"You little-" Jungkook got up angrily and faced Lisa and took a step towards her.

"Jungkook!" I shouted and lunged my body forward to catch his hand and pull him towards me. Jungkook stumbled backwards and turned to look at me. "Not here." I said. Jungkook looked around him and noticed there was a crowd watching them now, and his eyes landed on Lisa. Lisa smirked.

"Let's go." Jungkook said and pulled me up so I can stand. We walked out the store and Jungkook wouldn't let go of my hand.

'I don't want to be happy just because he's holding my hand...'

Jungkook P.O.V:

"I'm fine Kookie~" Rose said.

"Kookie..." Sana said shyly and looked down.

I could feel myself jolt backwards at that statement. Rose tilted her head in confusion.

"Oh Rose, always the dramatic." I heard from behind me.

'I'm done with this b-' I thought as stood up.

"You little-" I took a step forward but Rose shouted my name and tugged on my hand. I stumbled and almost fell backwards but luckily I caught myself. I look back at Rose confused.

"Not here." I look around and notice the crowd watching us, I pick Rose up and leave the store in anger. I stomp past Lisa and I could see her smirk forming in the corner of my eye.

"J-Jungkook," I look back at Rose all flustered and red.

"Are you okay? Why are you red?" I asked

"Could you let go of my hand please?" I looked down at our hands and immediately let go.

"Sorry, I didn't notice I was holding your hand. Haha..." I chuckle uncomfortably.

"Did you forget about me?" Lisa creeped behind me and jumped on my back, giving me a back hug. "You can't just leave your wife alone at a store." She whispered into my ear.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted while shrugging her off my back. "You already ruined one thing in my life, and now you're being up all this arranged marriage bull-!" I could feel my anger burning up my stomach and the urge to slap Lisa was building up. I take a step forward, starting to raising my hand.

"Jungkook, stop!" I heard Rose shouting, but I ignored her, taking another step towards Lisa.

*step*

*step*

*step*

Finally I was in front of Lisa and I cocked my arm back.

"Ugh!" I said as I felt my arm being pulled back and my eyes being closed.

"Shhhh~ It's okay." She whispered.

This touch, this voice, this smell...

I miss this.

"Sana?"