Jisoo

Sana P.O.V:

I woke up and did my usual routine. I took a shower, dressed into my school uniform, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and headed out. I remembered that today I have a 'date' with Jungkook. I sighed and continued to walk to school.

----------

I arrived at the gate, and sighed. I'm so tired today for some reason. Weird, because I slept early. I continued to walk into the school and up a few flights to the the 3th floor to get to my classroom.

As I walked in my eyes met Jungkook's. He smiled his cute bunny smile at me, and I smiled back. I went over to sit in the desk next to him.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Not the worst feeling but not the best. You?" He asked.

"I'm so tired for some reason. I slept early too. I don't know why I'm tired." I replied.

I sighed and rested my head on my desk while still looking at Jungkook.

"You know, sometimes you remind me of a squirrel." He leaned close to me, until our faces were only an inch apart. He took something off my hair, and whispered into my ear,"The cutest squirrel." He leaned away and smiled.

I blushed, and hid my face for a while. After my cheeks didn't feel hot anymore, I faced him again.

"Why are you always teasing me, Kookie?" I asked him and pouted.

"Because your reactions are funny. Plus, I only say what's true." He replied and leaned his back on the window. "You are cute." He said.

The class went silent. I looked at him, then the rest of the class. Everyone was staring at us.

Jungkook leaned forward on his chair and said,"And you do remind me of the cutest squirrel in the world." He said.

He leaned back and smiled at me.

"Yah! Stop teasing me already! Your so mean!" I said and poured.

That lessened the tension between the class and us. They probably thought we were dating until I mentioned that he was just t asking me. Whew.

Jungkook was about to say something, until the teacher walked into the class. Saved by the bell.

"Alright class, please open your text books to page blah blah blah." I didn't listen since I felt so tired.

I looked at Jungkook, and he was focused on the lesson. I stared at him for a while until the teacher called my name.

"Sana!" The teacher yelled.

"Ne?" I asked innocently.

"Do you know the answer to this question?" He asked and smirked.

"2. So easy." I replied and smirked back.

He continued the lesson and I spaced out.

----------

The bell finally rung, n I walked to the cafeteria with Jungkook. I bought lunch and so did he. We sat down at the same table, as we always did with Jimin and the rest.  While Jungkook was talking to me, and eating at the same time, a girl covered his eyes.

"Oppa~" She said.

'She's pretty.' I thought.

"Jisoo-ah. When did you get back?" He said while still smiling.

'Who's Jisoo?' I thought.