The First Day of School PT.2

Jungkook P.O.V:

The school bell rung snapped me out of my gaze out the window. I looked at Sana, and she was already packing up. Since I didn't pay any attention in class, my stuff was already in my bag. I stood up and waited for Sana.

Once she finished packing I said,"Kaja?"

She just nodded and started walking behind me. We entered our next class, and once again I stared out the window, not caring about anything else until class ended.

*lunch time*

The lunch bell rung signifying that it was lunchtime now.

"Sana do you have anything to eat?" I asked her.

"Oh na I'll just buy." She said.

"Wait, here." I handed her a neat fully wrapped lunchbox.

"Oh when did you get the time to make this?" I asked him.

"Oh I just accidentally made extra food." I lied to her.

*flashback*

While I was making lunch for myself, I looked out the window and saw Sana walking out of her house with the same uniform as me.

'Hmmm what is the chance that Sana will make her own chance. Well, she is clumsy so hopefully she forgets to.' I thought while making myself a lunch box. I decided to 'accidentally' make some extra food for Sana.

*end of flashback*

"Oh, well thank you for thinking about me, Kookie." She said sincerely.

"It's fine, Sana. By the way," I leaned closer to her,"I'm always thinking about you, squirrel."

I leaned away, to see a blushing Sana looking at the floor.

"Hey lovebirds! Over here!"

We both looked over to see a waving Jimin looking right at us. We just sighed and walked over to Jimin, as we were almost already used to being called 'lovebirds'.

"Why is everyone calling us lovebirds, Jimin?" Sana asked.

He just looked away, obviously trying to avoid the question.

"Jimin..." I growled.

"Hehehe." He said while showing me a picture of me and Sana.

"Park Jimin of BTS under BigHit..." I growled.

"Yes...?" Jimin said nervously.

"Did you send this to everyone at the school?" I said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Is this why everyone is calling us 'lovebirds'?" I asked.

"Hehe." He smiled at us then ran.

"Jimin!" I shouted. I was about to run after him, when Sana tugged on my uniform.

"Everything okay?" I asked her.

Nothing.

"Sana?" I asked her.

I sat down next to her. I lifted her head up since she was looking down, to reveal a teary eyed Sana.

"Sana what wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm so embarrassed." She said sadly.

I pulled her closer to my chest and ended up hugging her tightly.

"It's fine. Everything will be fine." I said while rubbing her arm to reassure her. "I'll make sure everything will be.

*end of school day*

The rest of the day was filled with staring out the window out of boredom. I walked Sana home to make sure she wasn't harmed while walking home.

We arrived at her doorstep, and I was about to walk away when she tugged on my jacket. I looked at her, and from what I can tell she is shy.

'Dang, shy Sana is really cute.' I thought.

"Do you need something?" I asked Sana while smiling at her.

"Tomorrow." She said while facing the ground.

"What?" I asked.

"Will...will you go out with me?" She asked while facing the ground still.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

'Nice Jungkook. Smooth.' I thought to myself.

"You know as in friends. Hehe." She said finally lifting her head and looking into my eyes. For some reason the word 'friends' hurt me.

"Yeah sure! Can't wait!" I said.

Sana P.O.V;

I tugged on Jungkook's shirt stopping him in his tracks.

"Do you need something?" He asked me while smiling at her.

"Tomorrow." I said while facing the ground.

"What?" He asked.

"Will...will you go out with me?" I asked while facing the ground still.

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

'How do you not know Jeon Jungkook? Your so oblivious!' I thought to me.

"You know as in friends. Hehe." I said finally lifting my head and I looked into his eyes. For some reason he seemed hurt for a second.

"Yeah sure! Can't wait!" He said.

"Yeah sure okay! After school?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said while leaning closer to my ear. "Can't wait for our D A T E." He said.

"Yah!" I shouted and playfully hit him.

"I was just kidding." He said while laughing at my reaction.

"Whatever. Bye." I said waving at him.

"Bye~" he said while also waving back at me.

I sighed as I walked into the house, ate dinner, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and layer down on my bed.

Why is it always a date...

Does he like me...

Because I'm pretty sure I like him...

I'm not sure again...

I'll find out tomorrow...

With those thoughts circling my head, I drifted off to my beautiful sleeping wonderland.