Red like a Rose

Sana P.O.V:

'Okay. Today is the day.' I thought to myself.

"I'll tell him for sure." I whispered to myself.

"Tell who for sure?" Jungkook asked me.

'S***! I forgot we were on a date!' Sana thought to herself.

"Oh nothing," I chuckled nervously, "it was just a line from a drama I watched." I said.

"Oh which one?" Jungkook said.

'Omg this fetus won't stop asking questions.' I thought.

"I was saying the line so I can try to remember." I said while smiling nervously.

"Ok?" Jungkook said with that doubting look on his face. "Anyways, what do you want to do?"

"I'm fine with anything. But it's kinda late." I said while looking up into the stars. "Can we just eat dinner and call it a night?"

"Of course." Jungkook leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips before standing up and helping me up too.

We walked into Jungkook's car and drove to our favorite restaurant. We walked in and asked for a table for two. The dinner here is really expensive, but is worth it.

We sat down at our table and after a few minutes, a waiter came to our table.

"Welcome, what can I get for you?" The waiter asked.

"Ummm, I'll get the steak, well done, with normal white rice." Jungkook said.

"And you?" The waiter asked while looking at me.

"I'll get the same thing as him." I said while pointing at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at me confused, but looked back at the waiter.

"Okay will that be all for now?" The waiter asked.

"Yes, thank you." Jungkook said.

The waiter walked away swiftly and Jungkook looked back at me.

"I thought you didn't like steak." Jungkook said.

"It's good to try something new once in a while." I said while smiling. Jungkook just nodded his head, then drank some water.

The food came quickly and we ate with a few jokes here and there. We truly looked like a happy couple.

'Would I ruin this just by telling him?' I thought to myself.

We finished our food and payed then left the restaurant.

"So how'd you like the steak?" Jungkook asked.

"It was okay. Better than when I last tried it." I said. "I liked it." I said while smiling at him. He leaned closer and rubbed our noses together while smiling.

We entered Jungkook's car and he drove me back home. It was silent, but it wasn't awkward. It was more of a comfortable silence. When we arrived at my house, Jungkook exited the car and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I joked.

"I know right." Jungkook said.

He led me to the door as he got a text.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Jimin-hyung." Jungkook said. "He wants me to go shopping real quick.

"Oh do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. I'm sure you're exhausted. I'll just go alone." Jungkook said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.