Just Call Me Sana

Jimin P.O.V:

"So," I said tapping my foot at the open door that showed Jungkook carrying a woman,"who is she?"

"I-I don't know, hyung." Jungkook replied.

"So you brought a random girl, which you don't know at all, and she could be murderer, back to our house!?" I shouted with my veins possibly popping out of my neck.

"She couldn't possibly be a murderer, hyung. Plus, she fainted on the side of the road, and I don't want her to get hurt." Jungkook said worriedly while looking into the woman's face.

"Well let's wait till she wakes up, then we will find out who she really is. Kay?" I said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and I sighed before walking away from the door letting him and the girl he was carrying in.

Jungkook P.O.V:

I rested the mysterious girl on my bed. I sit on the edge of the bed next to her.

'She is so beautiful. Tell me sleeping beauty, what's your name? I want to know so bad.' I thought.

Just as I was about to get up and leave her, but I heard her groan in pain and move around. I turned around to see the sleeping woman wake up. I quickly ran over to her and sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"What happened?" She said

"You fainted and I caught you before you fell down. Are you sick? You're temperature was really hot." I said in a worried tone.

"Ummm I'm fine. And yeah I'm a little sick from a trip back to my homeland." She said.

"Oh you're not from here?" I asked in a surprised tone. "Where are you from? You're Korean was so fluent so I thought you were Korean." I said.

"Ani, my Korean is not that good. I'm from Japan by the way. But I've been here for a while so I learned a bit of Korean." She said.

I smiled and I said," Ohhhh, so why did you come here to Korea?"

She blushed a little bit and said," I'm a trainee her in JYP."

"Jinja?!" I replied," I'm a big fan of JYP! When will you debut!?" I shouted.

"Ummm I'm not sure. But when I do, I might give you a free ticket because of what you did for me earlier. Dhdhnavdkbavshkanbd..." She whispered the last part so I couldn't hear it.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." I said.

"Oh it's nothing. By the way what's your name? I never got it." She chuckled almost nervously.

"Oh my bad," I smiled a little,"My name is Jeon Jungkook."

'Why would you even ask that? You said it earlier when I caught you.' I thought.

"What's yours?" I asked

"My name is Sana. Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you Jeon." She said.

I chuckled at her words.

"Just call me Jungkook," I said,"I don't mind if you call me Kookie either." I smiled at what I said.

"Oh okay... hi Kookie..." Her checks glowed a scarlet red.

I started laughing at her.

"Yah, what are you laughing at?!" She shouted.

"You obviously, you blushed when you called me Kookie." I said still laughing.

"Meanie." She said while pouting. She is so cute when she pouts.

"Sorry Minatozaki. You look cute when you pout by the way."

She stopped pouting started blushing again. I tried to hold in my laugh.

"Just call me Sana. Not Minatozaki." She said still blushing.

"Okay, nice to meet you Sana." I said while offering my hand.

She, again, blushed before she shook it, and said,"Nice to meet you too Kookie..."

"Hmmm? What did you say? Can you say it louder?"

"Yah!" She shouted

"Okay I'm sorry, Sana." I said while laughing hard.

"Meanie..." she pouted again.

I just laughed and so did she. And that's how we ended the night. Together...