Surprise

Jungkook P.O.V:

I walked alongside Jisoo to school since she said that she wanted to walk with me today. I met with her at the bus station and walked with her. Once we reached the school we said goodbye to each other and parted ways. On my way to my class I saw Sana ahead of me. I decided to surprise her.

"Boo!" I shouted as I back hugged her. She flinched and I smiled at my success.

"Yah, don't scare me like that, Kookie!" She said.

"Okay, okay." I said while laughing.

"Why don't you start calling me oppa?" I whispered into her ear while back hugging her.

I looked at her and she suddenly became a human tomato.

"Woah! Where'd Sana go? And why am I hugging a tomato?" I joked.

"Yah!" She said while playfully hitting me.

Once she stopped hitting me, I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked hand in hand into class and all the girls were glaring at Sana. I just told Sana to ignore it and we sat down at our seats. I decided to go and hang out with my hyungs since there was so much time left before class starts.

"I'm going to hang out with my hyungs." I told Sana. She just nodded and smiled at me. I kissed her forehead before leaving the class. I looked back at Sana and she was blushing like crazy. I chuckled then went to find my hyungs. Once we were all gathered I told them the big news.

"Hyungs, I have some great news." I said excitedly.

"What?" They all said.

"Me and Sana are now dating!" I said with joy.

"Really?!" Tae said.

"I thought it would never happen." Yoongi said.

"About time." Namjoon said.

"Congrats Maknae." Jin said.

"Wow Daebak." Hobi said.

"Finally." Jimin said.

"Well since we're talking about relationships, Tzuyu and I are dating." Jin hyung said. We all shot our heads at Jin and showed him a surprised look.

Then Jimin said. "Same here with me and Mina."

"I was already expecting that to happen since the day you guys met." I said.

"Yah." He said and I chuckled.

"Nayeon and I." Suga said.

"What?" We said.

"We're dating." He replied.

"I'm dating Dahyunnie!" Tae said with excitement.

"I'm dating Jihyo." Namjoon said.

"And I'm dating Momo." Hobi said.

"Wow. We're all dating now. When did you all confess?" I asked.

"Yesterday." They all said.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"I confessed yesterday too." I said.

"Wow... we all have girlfriends, and we all confessed on the same day? What a surprise." Jin said while we all just silently nodded.

(Future references for future stories)

"Look at the time. We need to go now." I said while looking at my watch. They all nodded and started walking to their classes.

-----------

I entered the classroom and smiled at Sana.

The teacher came in just as I sat down.

"Alright class listen up! We all have a new student today." The teacher said.

'Really? Who?' I thought.

"Please come in." The teacher said. My eyes widened as I saw who came in through the door.

"Annyeonghaseyeo. Jung Yein imnida. Nice to meet you all." She said while smiling. Our eyes locked and she smiled even brighter.

"Oppa!" Yein shouted as she ran towards me, and I stood up. She hugged me as I stood up.

Then what Yein did next surprised everyone including me.

Yein kissed me...