So We Meet

Sana P.O.V:

'Why is Jungkook here,' I thought to myself, 'With Rose?'

"Sana?"

My head shot up remembering that I'm here with Yein. I gave her a small smile before responding.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you gonna eat? Your burger will get cold."

"Oh right, I spaced out for a bit. Sorry." I said before chuckling. Yein just looked at me and did a head tilt similar to Jungkook's before going back to eating her food. I took small bites out of my burger and slowly finished my meal.

————

We stepped out of the restaurant and I told Yein to start without me since I had to use the bathroom. She just nodded and started walking away. Once I was sure she left, I walked into the restaurant Rose and Jungkook had entered together. I found their table, decided to put on my hood, and take a seat behind their table.

"Thanks Kook for coming with me. I really wanted to see you smile again." Rose said sweetly.

"No problem... we barely even got to do anything and she broke up with me like that. Makes me bitter..." Jungkook replied in a monotone voice, "I guess that's why I have you; to cheer me up." He continued a bit brighter.

Rose chuckled and I didn't want to stay around much longer before Jungkook would say something that would hurt me.

'I should leave.' I thought to myself.

Jungkook P.O.V:

I heard someone get up behind me abruptly, so I look behind me and see the same girl wearing Jimin's hoodie. I just stared in confusion before returning to my conversation with Rose. We order our food and eat with small conversations here and there.

————

After we finish eating we make our way out of the restaurant. I see Yein from afar and she notices me too. I wave at her and she waves back with a big cheeky smile. I smile back at her cute response before lookin away.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked Rose.

"Hmmm, I actually wanna buy some new makeup. Can we?" She asked eagerly.

"Sure." I said.

She smiled and hugged my arm. I just continued walking and we see Chanel near us.

"Is this okay?" I asked Rose while pointing into the shop. She responded with a cute ecstatic nod.

We make our way in and I let Rose do her shopping while I just sit down and mind my own business.

'I wonder if Sana slept well. I don't know if she would find my bed comfortable.' I thought to myself.

Lost in my train of thought someone walked into the shop but I ignored it.

"So we meet again." A sly, cocky voice said to me. I recognize this voice. My head shot up and my eyes widened.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered and dropped my phone.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Rose said as she turned around.

"Mmm I see Rose is here with you." A smile crept of her face.

My eyes were shaking out of anger and sadness. She made me like this. She put me in the situation I am now. She's the reason why I'm broken. And I see her now when I want to cheer up. Is she only here to initiate my despair? To deepen my wounds?

"Go away."

"Hmmmm and why should I?" She replied in a sarcastic voice.

"I've had enough of you and your stupid games. Go away Lisa."

"How cold." She replied with a smile.