L

Sana P.O.V:

"Dream." Jungkook said.

"Huh?" I replied.

"What's your dream?" Jungkook said.

"To be with you forever." I said sweetly back to him while resting my head on his shoulder.

Jungkook started crying out of the blue.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Sorry, Sana. I have to go somewhere else that isn't in Korea for my parents. I'm sorry..." he said to me. He got up and started to walk away from the bench we were sitting at.

"Wait Jungkook!" I shouted. He stopped for a while standing there. He looked behind his shoulder still crying. I started to cry too.

"Sorry." He said coldly. "We can't date anymore." He said before walking away.

He left me there...

Alone...

Crying...

But I still love him...

**Present**

"Where are we going Kookie?" I said excitedly.

"Eh? I thought you were going to pick where we were going. I mean you were the one that asked me out." He said.

"What!? I expected you to pick! Dang it! Sorry we'll just cancel today." I replied.

"No!" He said while grabbing my hand. "Let's go!" He said and started running with me following behind.

"Kookie-ahhhhh! Where are we going?" I shouted.

He stopped, looked at me, smiled, and said, "Secret." He said and started running again.

We ran and ran, until we reached a beautiful park with cherry blossom trees. I recognized this place. Wait this is...

Jungkook P.O.V:

I took Sana to where I first met her. I don't even remember her but I just had a feeling Sana may be similar, and like this place.

"We're here." I said while panting. I took her over to a tree and sat down on the grass while still holding her hand.

"I-its beautiful here." She stuttered.

"I know right. I come here whenever I have the chance in hopes of remember umm... someone." I said.

"Ohhhhh." Sana said plainly.

Sana P.O.V:

""I-its beautiful here." I stuttered.

"I know right. I come here whenever I have the chance in hopes of remember umm... someone." Jungkook said.

"Ohhhhh." I said plainly.

"A girl?" I asked.

"Yes." He responded.

'Why can't you remember that, that someone you are talking about, is me?' I thought.

"Anyways, I just wanted to share this beautiful place with you." He said and cutely smiled. "I only show this to special people." He said while looking off to the beautiful sight.

I blushed at the thought of him saying that I'm 'special' to him.

I immediately let go of his hand shortly after.

'No! Wait!' I thought. 'No, he can't be! There's no way!'

There's no way he can be falling in love with me again... Right?

A/N:
Sorry guys. I got sick a couple days ago, and I have been experiencing dizzy spells, and severe headaches. I can't really think of an idea right now, because of my headaches, so expect a small hiatus in my updates. Sorry, I'll try to recover and be back as soon as I can for you all. Please stay patient with me a bit longer.