Dorm #1

Skylar Dottie
"Bye mom!" I yelled as my mom waved before cautiously driving back down the way she came.

I inhaled deeply as I turned around to face the tall, blue building.

Liberty Heights. Nice place, I see.

"Hey, are you new?" I heard a voice ask from behind.

I span around to see a tall male standing in front of me.

He was handsome. Looked around 23 the most and stood about six feet, I guess.

"Um, yeah. Can you help me find the way to the front desk?" I asked, handing him my bags to hold.

He seemed confused at first, so I pushed it further and he took it slowly.

"So, you just come this way," he said as he led me to these brown, double doors.

"Thank you, you can put my bags in the baggage section?" I said as I pulled out my form for the lady who waited for my attention.

The guy stood there, dumbfounded. He must not know what a baggage section is.

I scoffed and grabbed my bags out of his hand, "thank you anyway."

He left and I turned my attention back to the small lady, who stood there with an amused expression.

She finished reading my information and gave me a key.

"Now, you and somebody else has a key. The rules are on a sheet that's gonna be sitting on your pillow. Remember, you can't switch dorm mates-

"I'm sorry, dorm what?" I asked.

I hope she doesn't repeat what I just heard.

"D-dorm mates sweetie. It's the person who shares the dorm with you."

She seemed to be confused. I don't share rooms, nor do I share anything.

"You have it all wrong miss, I can't sh-

Gio Davidson
"Hi, I'm Gio. I want my room." I said, cutting off the blonde girl who stood there.

She crossed her arms over her small body with a huff before giving me a sassy look.

"Okay, I'll be right with you okay?" The lady said, before tending to the brat.

I can't stand girls like her. She must be one of those spoiled, rich kids who's daddy buys them a horse or whatever the f-

"Okay, so. I need my own room. I can't spend one night sharing one. Can't I just get a good room?" she asked, pulling out some cash.

I whistled loudly and she glared at me.

I think she's cute, but rude. I like her.

"Can't you just wait your turn bum?" she said in an annoyed voice.

I raised a brow at her, "watch your mouth, daddy's girl."

She said nothing more. She just gave me one last stare, then she turned off with her bags.

I watched her walk away, and it was worth it.

"Now, Gio sweetie. You are...," she trailed off as she ran her finger down a long list of names, "right here. Room 457."

She handed me a key and I didn't wait around.

I pushed the lighter further into my pocket before turning around and heading toward my dorm. The signs led the way, since the lady didn't tell me.

I just hope my dorm mate is straight, unless we're gonna have a problem.