Meet #2

Sophie Fey
I threw my bags recklessly as I inspected the dorm with the priss.

She surprisingly didn't say anything while we made our way toward our dorm. Sadly, she won't stay that way.

"So, which bed do you wanna sleep-

She didn't let me finish, she just threw her body onto the one with the pink covering. I don't like pink anyway.

"Okay." I said, rolling my eyes.

She just smirked mischievously at me, which I ignored.

I unpacked my bags, while she texted away on her bed.

I didn't realize how unattractive she was. She had frizzy blonde hair, that was visibly oily. Her hands were more manly than feminine, and her face held a frown, causing her to have permanent frown lines.

"What?" she snapped, watching me with squinted eyes.

I scoffed, "just admiring you're......beauty."

She rested her phone on her pillow and stood in front of me, "do you have something to say?"

I looked elsewhere, trying to fight a smile.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p' sound.

She gritted her yellow teeth, "well, just stop staring at me. I don't want to catch your ugly."

I looked at her with a frown, "real childish."

She shrugged with an arched brow, before hopping back onto her bed.

I shook my head and replaced my heels with my black flats. I headed to the door, but not before looking at the girl.

She looked up through her bangs, "what?"

I sighed, "what's your name?"

She rolled her eyes, but still answered.

"Unique Parker."

I nodded with a tight smile, "Sophie Fey."

For a second, it looked like a smile that grazed her lips, but just as quick as it came, it disappeared.

I blinked a couple times, before shutting the door behind me.

Nicholas Scott
"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I asked Jackson, who was laid across his bed.

He shook his head, "nah, since I'm coming back out for a long class."

"Oh, yeah I forgot."

He nodded before grabbing some books and peering inside.

"Well, I could grab some food for you if you want."

He closed his eyes and shook his head, "you read my mind."

I chuckled and pushed my keys into my back pocket. I also patted my pocket to make sure my inhaler was present, and it was. I headed out and closed the door behind me.

There were lots of students running in and out of their dorms, some strolled around aimlessly, while others lounged around with friends.

I, however am going to play some more soccer. Soccer is my life. I've never played any other sport other than soccer. Sad, but true.

The ball was tucked underneath my arm, as I headed to the field. The best part about this school, was that it was a diverse community. I saw whites and blacks having a friendly game against each other, while others shared lunch together. It was great.

"Hey, excuse me," I heard a female's voice.

I turned to see a blonde haired girl. She was pretty, but not your average blonde girl pretty. She looked like she was supposed to be a brunette, but she pulled off the blonde hair amazingly. Her lips were plump; top and bottom, while her eyes were round and dark.

I tried not to stare any lower than her face, but I would just feel gay not to. She had the body of those models that you don't know about, because they're not 'skinny enough'.

"Hi, uhh can I help you?" I asked as she stood there with a somewhat frown.

"Is this your ball?" she asked, gesturing to my soccer ball.

I looked down at it, then back at her. "Yeah, why?"

She played with her fingers while she spoke.

"Well, it hit me this morning."

So, this was her? If I knew I'd hit her, I wouldn't had been so nonchalant about it.

"Sorry about that, uhh..." I trailed off for her name.

She smiled, "Sophie Fey."

"Well, sorry Sophie. Um, Nicholas Scott." I said, holding out my hand.

She took it quickly, "nice to meet you."

I nodded with a smile, passing my ball to her.

"Wanna play?" I asked.

Her eyes widened, "oh...no, I can't-I'm not a sports person."

I arched my brow, "looks like it to me."

She giggled softly, and it sounded like music to my ears.

"Well," she said, pretending like she was thinking, "okay, I'll play."

I smirked at her, "great, Sophie. Now, come on," I said as I lead her to the field.

She followed suit, and when we got there, she decided to let me show her how the game works.

After showing her, she caught on quick.

"No hands, I know that. So, I'm just trying to get the ball in the goal with my feet?" she asked.

I nodded and we started playing.