Date #2

Sophie Fey
After we were done eating his breakfast, he convinced me to watch his favorite movie; The Astronaut's Wife.

"Woah," I said with tinted cheeks, "I didn't know Johnny Depp was so hot."

He chuckled, "I guess. But, I mean, I like what happens after this."

I watched the rest of the movie quietly, laying my head on the cushion of the sofa next to him.

After it was over, we discussed it. "I don't like it."

His eyes widened, "what? That was the best-

"I'm kidding. That was great," I chortled.

He smiled with a sigh, "okay. I see you're the jokey type."

"Yes," I laughed, "I am."

His smile grew, "I wanna take you out."

It came out of the blue, but I liked it. I nodded for him to continue, "okay."

He held my hand in his, "I really like you, so it's gonna be special."

I was surprised by his boldness, even though he never came off as shy. I just knew my cheeks were tinted red.

"Alright. I appreciate that."

He kissed me this time, before standing up with my hand still in his. I looked up at him, confused.

"Do you wanna go somewhere now?" he asked, scratching the back of his head softly.

I looked at him with pursed lips, "hmm, okay."

He nodded, "great. Let me just get my inhaler."

I held my chest, "don't ever forget that anywhere. I was so scared today."

He looked at me for a while, "I've noticed, but don't worry about me."

I raised a brow, "like that's gonna happen."

He chuckled before walking us out of his dorm and heading to the parking lot. His car seemed different, or maybe it's cause I've only been in it once.

"Ladies first," he said, opening my door. I rolled my eyes with a grin, before getting in.

He closed it and rounded the car quickly, before getting in and starting the car. I watched him press a bunch of buttons, and it made me realize my car needed an upgrade.

I owned a Chevy car, champagne colored and small enough for me and like five other guests.

"You seem to be thinking hard," he said, interrupting my thoughts, "you okay?"

I nodded, pushing my feet farther into the air conditioned spot, "yeah. I was just thinking about that car of mine."

He made an 'ah' sound, "of course. You're interested in an upgrade?"

I raised a brow at him, "how did you know that?"

"Every time someone comes in my car," he came to a red light, "they always do that. Then, they ask me where I got mine."

I smiled at his facial expression, upon remembering the previous encounters, "is that bad?"

He shook his head, "nope. Just.....annoying with some people."

I laughed harder, "you're really killing me. So, I'm annoying you right now?"

Nicholas Scott
"No," I started, "you're not. You can ask me that."

She giggled, screwing down the window to feel the breeze. I screwed mine down as well, feeling the light breeze that blew softly.

"Do you ever realize that this college doesn't serve soup?" she asked bluntly.

I scoffed softly, "I've been trying to tell Jackson this from day one, Sophie."

She laughed, "well we both know who's not into soup."

I nodded, finally pulling into the parking lot. "What is this?"

I smirked, "don't worry, you'll like it."

She bit her lip, admiring the tall building in front of the parked car. I unlocked the doors and we both exited.

She waited for me to come around to her, quickly grabbing my hand in hers. I checked my back pocket, making sure my asthma pump was right to my aid if I needed it.

She was watching me closely, "did you bring it?"

I raised a brow, "yes, I did."

She smiled softly, "sorry. Not to annoy you."

"You're not," I said, untwining our fingers and wrapping my hand around her waist.

"Let's go," I said, walking along with her.

Once we made it through the doors of the place, her eyes lit up. "No way."

I nodded, "yep."

She reached up and gave me a kiss, "thank you so much. How did you know I like to bake?"

I didn't. "I just figured," I said, earning another kiss from her.

"Hi," a lady came over with a smile, "pastry testing or just to watch?"

I looked down at Sophie questioningly, "well?"

She thought for a moment, before making a decision.

"Pastry testing please."

The lady nodded, her smile never wavering. "Right this way," she led us into the 'testing' section.

I let Sophie go through first, since it was for her mostly. "Wow," she muttered.

I watched her enjoy herself, eating almost every edible thing that was served her way. She was happy, and that made me happy as well.

We ate until we couldn't anymore, and soon, it was time to go.

She and me walked back to the car, "I loved that."

I smiled, "I knew you would. You eat a lot."

We got in and went back to the college, hurriedly trying to make it in time for my Physics test.

We made it in time, and I quickly kissed her goodbye. "See you tomorrow, Sophie."

She blushed, "bye Nich-can I call you that?"

I nodded with a smile, "yes, yes you can."

She nodded, "good," she turned around and strolled back to her dorm with her plate of muffins in her hand.

I watched to make sure she went back safely, before rushing to mine and grabbing my books.

I went to class and sat quietly, reading over my notes. Even though I read, my mind still brought me back to the beautiful girl who took up most of my thoughts lately.

Sophie...