Dorm #3

Dinah Ramirez
I slammed the car door while my aunt babbled on about some stupid rules.

She's been acting like my grandmother all day, and it's very annoying. She should know I'm never gonna visit her on the weekends, or ever.

I stopped to pull out my paper, that I guess goes to the lady at the front desk.

I looked over it, and I felt a hand brush my hips.

I plopped my head up from the paper and looked for whoever did it. Three guys were crowded by a tree, so I walked over to them.

They all stopped talking once I stood in front of them.

"Who the hell just touched me?" I asked with a pointed finger, "was it you?"

The one I pointed at had dark hair and piercing blue orbs that managed to make me feel bad for him.

"I-I would never," he stuttered, "n-not that you're not hot-you are, I mean-

"Okay, definitely not you." I cut him off.

I saw the way he breathed normally after my finger moved away from him.

He's really cute, but I like a guy who's got danger and mystery. Not 'I-I'm sorry' kind of lines.

He stared at me while I asked the other two boys, who as well didn't do it.

I dropped my finger and glanced back over at the first one.

"S-so I'll see you?" he asked.

I smiled at him without answering.

He didn't smile back right away, but when he did I had to laugh. He is so awkward.

I chuckled, before turning off and heading inside the building with my paper.

Now, to go to this place. My dorm mate better be reasonable enough, or else like I said earlier...it's gonna be a problem.

Ashton Heart
I tried my hardest not to stare at her while she left.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, dumb idiot. I didn't even ask for her name.

Wait, no. Why would I flirt with her if we were trying to figure out who touched her? Stupid.

I told my friends that I was leaving, so we all said our goodbyes and I headed into my dorm.

I was here early, so I got to go to my dorm first.

I haven't met my dorm mate as yet. He's probably some quiet guy, or at least, maybe a loud guy. Either way, I don't want an annoying dorm mate, just a cool one that I could chill with.

I sat on my bed and unpacked all my clothes, shoes and everything else.

The clicking noise indicated that someone was coming, and I assume it's my dorm mate.

It opened, and the guy who stood there was wearing a big smile.

"Hey roomie," he said as he came in fully and closed the door behind him, "my name's Zack."

I nodded, "Ashton."

"Aww, nice to meet ya buddy." he said before throwing his things recklessly onto his bed.

Thank God that's his side of the room.

He plopped onto his bed and looked at me.

I looked at him blankly before he nodded.

"I like you, you're awkward."

I squinted my eyes at him, "thank you?"

He nodded again, "no problem, buddy. No problemo."

This is gonna be a long day.