(Part 2) #1

Skylar Dottie
The sun was beginning to set as Jesse and I drove back to school. He took me to see some of the tourist attractions in the city, which pretty much shocked me all the way till the end.

Jesse and I decided to spend the remainder of the day together after that whole incident with Gio this morning. I mean, it kinda felt like I owed him for the way Gio was being toward him.

"So," he started as we pulled into the driveway by the bleachers, "how'd you like the sights?"

I smiled contently, "amazing!"

The car came to a stop as we both daydreamed for a little while and stared off into space.

I sighed, "well, today was fun. However," I turned to him with a small smile, "I've got morning class tomorrow....sooo, I'll see ya Jesse."

I reached for the handle and pulled it but it didn't open.

"The door, dude."

I looked at him and he was holding the biggest smirk on his face.

The air condition still blew strong, blowing my hair wild.

"I need to go, Jesse."

"Why would you wanna go and you haven't kissed me yet," he said, licking his lips.

I watched him for a while before I rolled my eyes and quickly gave him a boring peck on the lips. "There, now let me get outta here."

I pulled on the handle and it was still locked. The campus was now empty, as everyone was in their dorms.

"On second thought," Jesse started with a devious smirk, "I think I want more than that."

I crossed my arms, "I'm not giving up anything for you."

He gripped my arm steady and pulled me to him, "yes you are."

Gio Davidson
The night fell quickly as I finished my last blunt.

All the stupid students were with their stupid dorm mates in their stupid dorms.

I couldn't sleep and I'm definitely not smoking with the guys tonight. I hadn't seen Skylar since this morning with.....that guy, in his car.

However, that's the last time I saw them. I waited until Skylar came walking down the corridor to her dorm the way she normally does.

Of course I don't care about the rules because why would I? So I'm not going in that dorm until I see Skylar walk across that corridor safely.

I looked at my watch and sighed. Now I'm mad. First you take my girl out and now you keep her out till 10:00 pm?

I stood and pushed my lighter into my back pocket. Heading for her dorm, I notice his car parked far by the tree.

He better not be kissing her. Or else I'd make him eat my lighter.

Once I got closer, I heard sobbing....Skylar.

I looked around and got the biggest rock I could find and with all my might, I threw it into the driver's window, knocking the guy right in his head.

The hit was so bad, he was knocked out. I came around the car and pulled Skylar's disheveled appearance from his car and helped her to her dorm.

She was crying into my shoulder as I held her steadily. Her ponytail was messy and her clothes were undone.

I fought the urge to turn around and go back for the bastard, but I'll get him better on my own time.

He'll know not to touch her again. I'll make sure of it.

We reached her door and she stopped there, making me stop.

Her sniffing ceased and I couldn't even look at her like this. I've never seen her cry like this and I hated it.

"Gio," she said, about to thank me.

I brought her face up to look at me, "don't say it. I'm sorry I did you wrong. You don't deserve that and honestly I didn't know what a good girl I had. I love you, Skylar."

Her glossy eyes were fixated on mine and the shock was clear in her eyes as she breathed softly.

I looked down at her swollen pink lips and I remembered how soft they always felt whenever I kissed her.

She stepped closer, shivering a bit. "Gio, all I ever wanted was honesty and I don't know. You lied to me..."

I sighed, "I'm not gonna stand here and lie to you about being a perfect guy but I know now that, for you, I'd try my best to be as perfect as possible."

She smiled, and a wind blew, making her shiver once again. I draped my jacket around her small shoulders and I watched her tense shoulders become relaxed against the warm fabric.

"You said you love me..." she trailed off, almost whispering.

I smirked, "I do. I won't lie about it."

She brought her hands around me, bringing them to meet each other

"I love you too, Gio."