Other #4

Aria Brooks
Brianna zipped me into my surprisingly skin tight dress, that reached mid thigh.

"I like it, it makes you look even hotter than usual." she said with a wink.

I giggled and pushed her softly, "shut up. You look good."

She pushed a strand behind her ear with her famous wide grin. "Thanks."

I smiled and applied some eyeliner lightly, before finishing my look with some lipstick to match my black dress.

"Who's your date?" I asked her as I examined myself in the mirror.

She looked at me in the mirror, "okay, so he's a bit....different."

I raised a brow, "what does that mean?"

She smiled as she thought about, him, I guess. By the look on her face, I'm guessing she's proud to talk about the mystery guy.

I applied some perfume and saw that she was still day dreaming.

I turned from the mirror to face her.

"So?..."

She snapped from her daze, before smiling once again.

"He's autistic. Asperger's Syndrome."

I widened my eyes, "no way!"

She nodded proudly, "yep! I'm so happy he agreed to come to Kyle's party with me. He hates parties."

I giggled, "well I'm sure you guys will have a great time."

"Yes," she said with a smirk, "we will."

I raised a brow, "you're so inappropriate," I teased, rolling my eyes.

She giggled before standing to her feet, me doing the same.

"C'mon, you ready?" she asked, grabbing her purse and grabbing my hand in hers.

We opened the door, and Douglas stood there with a smirk as he leaned on the door frame.

"Well, hello."

I smiled softly at him, before being awkwardly stared at. At least, to me it was.

He looked me up and down, inspecting every detail.

I blushed, "Douglas."

He shook his head with a smirk once again, "sorry."

He reached for my other hand and Brianna automatically dropped mine gladly. He smelt of expensive cologne, money and confidence. All the qualities I lack.

"You look good." he said with a wink.

I avoided his piercing blue eyes as he watched for my reaction intently. "Thanks."

He chuckled, bringing me closer to his warm body.

Douglas Rondhez
"Owen!" Brianna squealed, jumping in a red Owen's arms. She always made the poor boy uncomfortable.

He wrapped his aimless arms around her small body as she kissed him repeatedly.

"Hey Brianna. You look...beautiful."

She gave him a longer kiss, "I know, you look hot."

I rolled my eyes, "gross."

I glanced over at Aria, to see her watching in adoration. She held the same expression my mom would have if she saw them as well.

"Okay, let's go." I said, pulling Aria along with me.

She wrapped her free arm around my body, hardly reaching the other side.

I tightened my hold on her as we made it to the car. I opened her door and let her in, before rounding the car and entering, Owen doing the same for my sister in the back seat.

After everyone was in, I started the car and pulled onto the empty road. Kyle was my old friend from high school, a.k.a: 'the party thrower'. He was always known for his huge parties he threw almost every month. As for college, this is his first for the year.

Luckily, he knew how many people to invite. It was never an overly crowded party, regardless of his gigantic dorm.

"We're here, baby," Owen said to Brianna, calling her that stupid nickname that Brianna taught him to call her.

"Yay, come on." she beamed, pulling him along with her as they exited the back seat, leaving me and Aria alone.

"So," I started with a smirk, "you having fun yet?"

She giggled, "really Douglas?"

I chuckled and gave her a soft kiss, leaving her with tinted cheeks and a dropped jaw.

"Wait, wh-

"C'mon, let's go. Let's have some fun."