#3

Dinah Ramirez
He merely blinked when I said those words. His eyes were widened with shock.

I tried to get something out of him, but he just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Okay," I said, "you can't be that surprised, Ashton."

He shook his head, "no, I'm not. That just....caught me by surprise."

I smiled before grabbing his hand, "so, what do you say?"

He smirked now, holding my hand back.

"If you're asking me if I like you back," he said, "then yes."

I laughed, "yay."

He chuckled awkwardly and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He and I were already done with our breakfast, and we were now headed toward his car. I liked his car, it was big, but not too big. He owned a Toyota truck. On him, it was attractive.

"C'mon, let's go for a ride," he said, opening my door.

I smiled with a raised brow, before entering. He closed my door and rounded, getting in as well.

"Where are we going?" I asked, putting my feet up in the chair.

He watched my feet, "you'll see."

The car started up and we pulled onto the road, driving carefully as other cars drove by.

We drove quietly, quickly making a stop at the red light. He turned to me, "do you like movies?"

I smiled, "yes."

He nodded with a smirk, "great. Then today's your lucky day."

"No Romance. That crap sucks."

He laughed loudly, "yeah, I knew you wouldn't like that."

He turned on the radio as the air condition blew heavily. The radio was soft, but I could still hear what song played. I sang along as he tapped his fingers to the beat.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll, cause I can't control myself. Oh oh oh!

I sang along, and he tried to join in as well, but I quickly stopped.
"Please," I giggled, "stop."

He laughed as well before driving down a straight road, making a stop at a tall building. We both got out and that's when I realized I looked horrible.

He noticed the way I looked down at myself, and he instantly understood.

"You look good, c'mon." he said, holding my hand in his.

Ashton Heart
She blushed, and for the first time. There were girls like her, but none were as pretty. Her brown skin looked beautiful with the black shirt and blue jeans she wore, as simple as the outfit was. She was perfect.

We headed toward the door, hand in hand.

"Hi, movie?" the lady asked in the booth.

I looked down at Dinah, who seemed to be staring at the sign above her head. I looked at it as well, and I instantly got upset.

"No," I said, pulling on her hand, "you're not."

The sign read: no smoking allowed.

She didn't answer, just looked back at the girl quietly.

I rolled my eyes, "we'll watch John Wick 2 please?"

The lady awkwardly slid the tickets under the glass, as I did the same with the money.

We went in and I placed my hand on her waist as she and I went to the empty concession stand, that were filled with candies, popcorn and drinks.

I tightened my hold on her waist as she stepped in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked, leaning down to her height.

She tilted her head, contemplating on which to choose before turning to me, "I'll get a small popcorn and a fruit punch please, hot dog, and sour gummies."

I smirked, "okay, what she said."

The lady grabbed the items and totaled them, before smiling, "twenty dollars."

I pulled out the money and she handed me the food on a tray.

She and I thanked the girl, before going in and being led to our movie. We went in, and luckily, the movie hadn't started yet.

"Let's sit here." I said as I found two good seats.

She nodded and we took our seats. I turned to her and she smiled proudly with her food in her hand.

"So," I said, playing with my hands, "I'm guessing-

She didn't let me finish, because her lips were on mine as quick as I could blink. She held onto my arms as she kissed my lips passionately, me doing the same.

There was a slight feeling of satisfaction that she leant in, because I would've been awkward about it.

She finally retreated, dropping back into her seat comfortably.

"Thank you," she said, laying her head on my shoulder, before the movie started.