Other #1

Skylar Dottie
I woke up to an empty dorm, as Bridget, my roommate was absent.

The only other living thing that was here was her pet bunny. His name was Crash, as stupid as it sounds.

I still wanna know why it's named Crash, of all names.

I went over to the cage and peered into it, spotting his brown fur in the corner of the cage. He was sleeping.

I'm not a pet person, but Crash is tempting me to remove him from his cage.

I read the note that was left on top, it read;
Dear Roomie,
If you are left alone with Crash and you feel like you want to take him out of his cage while sleeping, feel free. Just know, he bites sometimes, he gets hungry A LOT, and most of all, he has to be watched at all times because of his constant wandering. If you're bored of him, politely put him back in the cage. Thanks.

Take out at your own risk. Good luck
P.s. His food is in the plastic bag next to his cage.

-Bridget Stiles

I put the paper back and looked at him once more, to find him wiggling his nose at me.

I giggled and clicked the cage open to let him out. Once he saw it, he hopped toward me. I picked him up in my hands and held him to me.

He was the most softest thing I've ever felt, not even my Fenti slippers could top his coat.

He gave me a small nibble as I held him, so I took that as my queue to carry him to the bed with me.

"Do you like t.v.?" I asked, resting him on my stomach.

He just wiggled his nose once more, before laying down on the warmest spot he found on my stomach.

I smiled and stroked his fur as he closed his eyes.

Soon, after he fell asleep, I decided to do the same.

"Skylar!"
"Wake up!"

"Is she okay?"

I opened my eyes to see Bridget standing over me.

"Hey," she said, "you're awake. Where's Crash?"

I blinked a few times, processing the question, before realization hit me.

"Oh," I said, sitting up, "he's right-

I paused because when I looked around the room, Gio stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

He raised his brows at me before looking over at Bridget, me doing the same.

"Well?" she asked as she panicked, "where'd you put him?"

I looked at where I laid, "he was right here, but, I fell asleep."

"Okay, what did he do before he went to sleep?"

I thought for a moment, before throwing my feet over the edge and standing.

"Well," I said, "first, he nibbled on my finger, then-

"Okay," she cut me off, "I think I know where he went. But first, I'll be right back. Can you do me a favor and look for him with Gio, please?"

I glanced over at Gio, to find him doing the same. I was the first one to break the contact, before giving Bridget a smile and nod.

"Thanks a lot."

I nodded once more, before turning to look around.

Gio Davidson
"So, what does it eat?" I asked, at least trying to bond a conversation with her.

She shrugged, "stuff like nuts I guess."

I made an 'ah' sound, before walking over to where she was crouched down.

She glanced up at me before turning back to where she searched frantically, "I really think he's lost."

I shook my head, "it's a bunny. He shouldn't be hard to find. You didn't leave the door open right?"

She stood to her feet, the figure exposing garment hugging her curves perfectly.

"Nope," she breathed, "but, he could be anywhere in here."

I nodded, "let's look around his cage."

She nodded and followed behind me as we went over to his cage.

She dug around and there was no Crash found.

"This is hopeless!" she panicked, "we-I lost him!"

I fought the smile that somehow crept onto my face as she turned red.

"It's okay," I said in amusement, "accidents happen."

She blew her bangs out of her face before throwing herself onto her bed.

"It's no use."

I, for some reason, still scanned the previous spot, and luckily the bunny hopped from his cage.

"Actually," I said, holding him up, "it is."

She jumped up and grabbed him from my hand, "oh, there you are!"

I watched as she talked to a bunny. A bunny.

"Thank you so much!" She sang with a big smile, that I'd never seen before.

I smiled briefly before I  nodded, "welcome."

She finally turned away and sat on the bed with the bunny.

I took out my phone and dialed in Bridget's number.

It rang for a couple seconds, before her soft voice answered.
"Hello? You found him?"

I rolled my eyes, "yeah. But, I called to tell you I can't let you come to my dorm tonight."

"Why not?" she asked, disappointment loud and clear in her tone.

"I have a friend coming over."

She sighed once more, "okay."

"Bye?" she added, but I hung up.

I pushed my phone back into my back pocket before looking over at Skylar.

She held an innocent look on her face.

"Well," she started, earning an eye roll.

"Anyway, I'll see you."

"Um," she said, "no."

I chuckled, "okay Skylar."