Meet #4

Aria Brooks
After getting comfortable in the dorm, there was a knock at the door.

I got up and went to open it, and when I did, there was a really pretty girl stood in front of me. She had dark brunette locks that framed her face perfectly. She had a model face and body.

"Hi," she chirped with anticipation, "I'm Brianna."

I smiled back, "Aria Brooks. Are you my-

"Dorm mate, yes!" she beamed.

She's so full of life. I could get used to her quickly. I like her.

"Bro!" she yelled, looking outside of the dorm, "c'mon, its not that heavy."

"I'm coming, alright!" another voice yelled from outside the dorm.

I watched as she yelled at her brother, who seemed to be outside helping her with boxes.

I sat on my bed as she talked with her brother from the door.

"You think? Of course I'm gonna go," his deep voice rang.

For some reason, he sounded familiar. I've heard his voice before, and it doesn't sound very hard to put my finger on, yet, I'm still trying to figure it out.

"Come meet my dorm mate," Brianna said with a big smile.

I stood at attention once she grabbed the boy's hand to come inside. She pulled him along with her and once his feet stepped inside, my mouth dropped.

It was him, the guy that helped me relax yesterday. He was Brianna's brother.

He gave me a smirk, "hey. I never got your name."

I smiled back, "Aria Brooks. You?"

He ruffled his hair before answering, "Douglas Rondhez, and I think you dropped something last time we met."

He reached into his back pocket and handed me my earring. I gasped before feeling my ear, only to feel it naked. I did drop it.

"Thank you Douglas."

He winked before turning to his sister.

Douglas Rondhez
"So, back to that party," I said, looking at Brianna.

She thought for a moment, before looking at Aria, who already took her seat. A sinister smile took over her lips, and that's when I stopped her.

"You can't-she cant go. You know Kyle throws huge college parties. She has anxiety, or so I think."

Brianna lifted a brow, "well, you think. Meaning, you might be wrong."

I shook my head, "ask her, then."

She smiled now and turned to Aria.

Brianna was always the stubborn one out of the two of us. If I said black, she'd say white. Left, right. It's never upsetting, unless I'm in a bad mood though. The good thing is, she knows how far to go. (Peep: how far I'll go #Moana.)

"So, you're saying, you want me to tag along?" she asked with confusion.

I watched as Aria became tense, tense from the moment Brianna mentioned the word party.

"Well," Brianna explained, "I wouldn't call it tagging along, since, you know, you need a date."

"I'm not going."

Brianna whined, "c'mon. I'm sure you can find a date by today. I mean, look at you," she gestured to Aria's body.

I can agree, she's hot.

"Aria, I have a date. So that means you can get one too."

Aria looked at her with a straight face, "because you're so much uglier than me, right?" She said with sarcasm laced in her tone.

Brianna sighed, "fine."

I watched as the two sat there quietly, not saying a word.

I leaned over to Brianna, "you realize she doesn't have to go, right?"

She nodded, looking up at me, "yeah, you're right. She's too chicken."

I raised a brow at Brianna, before checking Aria, who was smiling now.

"We just met, and you're already getting to be annoying," she said, standing up, "fine, I'll go."

Brianna beamed, "yay! I knew I could get you to come!"

"But," she said, stepping up to Brianna with a smirk, "I need a date, and you're gonna help me."

Brianna grinned widely, "oh, I have just the person."

She came over to me and grabbed my arm, "him."

I looked at her with wide eyes, "you know I have a-

"What? Girlfriend? Nobody likes her." she said, rolling her eyes.

I chuckled, "okay, yeah. But, it's up to you, Aria."

I looked at her with both brows raised as she looked the other way with a blush.

"I mean, yeah sure. I don't mind." she said nonchalantly.

I smirked when she finally looked at me before giving her a wink.