Other #2

Sophie Fey
"So, how long have you been playing soccer?" I asked Nicholas, who was seated across from me.

After playing that fun game, we went to grab lunch from the nearest restaurant. He's so sweet, even though I know little about him. He payed for it, even though I had money. He even allowed me to drive his car.

"Well," he said before sipping his drink, "for as long as I can remember."

I widened my eyes, "hence why you're so good at it."

He chuckled, "thanks."

I nodded, but kept the same smile on.

"So," I said before resting my sandwich down, "do you like it here so far?"

He didn't hesitate at nodding.

I laughed and finished up on my sandwich, "well you seem to have settled in quite fine."

He nodded with a smile that reached both sides of his cheeks, "yeah. What about you?"

I joined his smiling, "love it. Just not my dorm mate."

He shook his head while chewing, "I can imagine."

After that being said, it went awkwardly quiet.

He was the first one to speak, "I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't like her."

Ah, the great boyfriend trick question. Good Nicholas.

I shook my head with a smile, "don't have one. And, you?"

He knitted his brows together, "me? I'm not gay."

I giggled as he kept a straight face, sipping at his straw.

"Not a boyfriend. A girlfriend."

He relaxed now, "nope, every girl I've ever tried to settle with was only seeing me as their 'cute' person. It was okay at first, but after a while, that was all she saw me as."

I raised my brows at his past, "sounds annoying. If I was a guy, I'd have dumped her from the beginning."

He nodded, "yeah."

Nicholas Scott
This whole date, or lunch was getting me worked up. Sophie was pretty, but not averagely. She held a woman figure and a woman head to go with it.

She seemed nice, and she never once asked me about the asthma pump that was placed next to my food. It's not that I hate when I'm asked about it, it's just that I hate the reaction I get. Normally, it's 'oh, you poor baby,' 'can I play with it?' It gets pretty annoying.

After I took a bite from my sandwich, I looked up at her to meet her watching me intently.

"What?"

She shook her head, "just thinking."

I nodded at her, "okay Ms. Fey. When you're done, lemme know," I said jokingly.

She laughed, and it sounded like music to my ears.

"You're pretty."

She seemed to be put on the spot when I said it, "sorry."

She shook her head with a smirk, "thank you. It's okay."

I smiled as she looked at her watch before looking back at me.

"Uh, I think we'll be late for next class."

I nodded, "yeah, you're right."

She got up and brushed off her clothes, me trying hard not to stare.

I got up as well and went to throw my garbage away, since hers was already gone.

I came back and she and I made our way outside to my car.

Once we both got in, I immediately started the car. "So, how was that?"

She looked at me as I pulled out, "how was what? The lunch?"

I nodded without taking my eyes off the road.

"Good-it was good. I hope we can always have lunch together."

I smiled, "yeah, me too."

There was silence, so I decided to turn on the radio.

It's that song again.... 'That's what I like,' by Bruno Mars. She sang along, even though her voice was terrible.

"Lucky for you, that's what I like. That's what I like." She sang along loudly.

I turned the volume down, "okay, that's horrible."

She giggled and I made a turn into the school driveway.

I looked at her once the car was put in park as she grabbed her handbag that sat on the ground of the car.

She finally looked at me and smiled, "thank you. You know, for lunch."

I nodded before giving her a kiss on the cheek, "anytime. Bye."

She smiled and waved as she opened the door.

She and I hopped out, as we went our separate ways. I turned one last time, to see her looking. I gave her a wink and she visibly blushed before walking off quicker.