Meet #1

Skylar Dottie
I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep, even though it was only 4:00 pm. I'm just really pissed at that guy today.

I mean, who does that? Why would you even stand there while I am? He obviously is never gonna be my friend.

I sat up, pushed on my shoes and grabbed my handbag. It's time for some socializing.

I walked over to the door and opened it, but as soon as I saw who was stood there, I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He smirked at me, before taking a long drag from his blunt.

"What's your name?" he asked, letting clouds of smoke come from his mouth.

I fanned my hands in front of his face to blow away the smoke before frowning, "Skylar Dottie."

The fact that he smokes is so gross, like, really?

We stood there quietly for another minute before he stepped in completely, immediately making me take steps backwards.

"W-what are you-why are you here?" I asked, stuttering.

He shook his head, "well, my friend is your dorm mate."

I gasped, "who is she?"

He shrugged and took another drag.

"You don't know her."

I rolled my eyes, "duh, I don't know her. What's her name?"

"Bridget Stiles."

I looked at him with furrowed brows, "that's the weirdest name I've ever heard."

"You seem to judge a lot."

I scoffed, resting my hands on my waist, "I do not!"

He just took another, longer drag from his rolled up....whatever that is, and looked elsewhere.

"Do you hear me?" I asked, coming closer.

He didn't move, meaning I didn't intimidate him.

"Yep," he said, turning around, "looks like she's here. The non-judgmental one."

I took a heavy breath and looked in the same direction, and he was right. She is here, and also...beautiful.

Gio Davidson
"Hey!" Bridget yelled, hugging me with tight arms.

I hugged her back briefly and looked at her, "what's up?"

She smiled brightly, "nothing much."

I smirked at her before little miss popular made herself known.

"Eh-em, hi." she said, waving her hands.

I didn't turn around, but Bridget moved in her direction.

"Hi, I'm Bridget Stiles!" she said with the brightest smile.

Skylar simply rolled her eyes and shook her hand shortly.
"Skylar Dottie."

Bridget seemed to notice, so she dropped her bags on what I suppose is her bed and came back to me.

"Well, anyway see ya." I said, turning off.

Bridget stopped me with her hand and gave me a look, a look that meant she didn't want me to leave.

"You can come, because I'm definitely not staying in this boring dorm with your roommate-

"Uh, right here."

I chuckled, "yeah, her. Just come if you're coming."

Bridget nodded and grabbed her coat, giving Skylar a look to probably say bye.

Skylar arched her brows at Bridget, sat on her bed and pulled out her phone.

Her phone was the new IPhone. I knew she was rich.

Bridget and I both shrugged and left the diva in her bed, who payed little attention to us.

I probably should've let you know who Bridget is, or at least to me. She's my...friend, I guess. I met her through a very intimate event. Long story short, Bridget and I are about to go to my dorm.