#Behind The "Script" Facts

#1 I started writing this story on Friday, January 13th, 2013 and completed it on Saturday, March 20th, 2016.

#2 I started the story without a title, as I couldn't figure something out at the time. The idea for the title came when I was about in the middle of the story.

#3 I had a completely different ending in mind, before the Originals got their own show. My story would end on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries when Elijah leaves Cassandra. She would go on a trip to find herself again and then after a few years, they would meet again randomly on a Greek island and they would get back together.

#4 I decided to name my main character "Cassandra", as when I started writing this story, I was also reading Cassandra Claire's "City of Bones" from the book series "The Mortal Instruments" (which is amazing I must say). I thought the name was beautiful and it was Greek, which made it a little extra special for me.

#5 Cassandra had originally dark brown hair and brown eyes. Later when I search information about Cassandra of Troy, I found out that she had red hair with blue eyes. An appearance like that would make her special, so I thought why not?

#6 I intended on keeping Cassandra just a mare human. I didn't want her to be a witch, a werewolf or a doppelganger. Later, I thought that making her a prophetess was something new and original, so I ended up making her one.

#7 Cassandra's original name was Cassandra Honey. Oh my God, that actually sounds horrible (no offence if you are named like that). That's why I changed it to Cassandra Marie Christa Gold.

#8 I wrote the whole story first and then started doing the editing. It took me one week, I think. It was physically painful rereading my first chapters. My writing was so immature and childish! I ended up rewriting some of them.

#9 Unfortunately, I suffered a lot from writer's block, which in some cases lasted for months! I think the longest period without writing was four months, but in total I think the period of writer's block could be around ten months.

#10 When I started writing the story, The Vampire Diaries was around season 3, so I actually had to rewatch all the episodes of season 1, 2 and 3 as it took me awhile to write it. I watched each episode and decided what I wanted to include in my story, what to change etc. It was exhausting, I must say, as in many cases I had to copy the exact same dialogues, so I kept pausing the episode. The fact that I'm not a native speaker made things even worse for me, but hey, I survived!

#11 I cried a lot while writing this story. Especially, when Elijah leaves Cassandra and when Cassandra dies.

#12 At first, I was thinking making Hayley and Cassandra friends, but then I thought having them "compete" for the same man would be much more interesting.

#13 I was never a big fan of Hayley. The whole Halijah thing never grew on me (I'm sorry Halijah shippers). For me the relationship between the two was forced and really, really weird.

#14 I never expected my story to have about 150 chapters! I always thought it would end around 30 or 40 chapters like most of the stories. Imagine I expected to finish it in like 6 months, while it took me 3 years!

#15 Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to write during the week. You can blame school and homework for that. But, I tried to stay connected to the story as much as possible. When I went to bed or when I was bored in the class and daydream, I would think how I wanted to continue my story, what I wanted to happen next... In this way, when I found the time to write, I knew exactly what to do.

#16 Cassandra is like an image of myself. The way she acts, the way she feels, it's like how I would deal with a situation.

#17 Not many people (friends or family) know that I have written this story. Just my mom, my two private tutors in English and another friend of mine that shares the same passion as me for The Vampire Diaries and The Originals series.

#18 Making Cassandra a vampire huntress was something I hadn't planned. But, I figured it would make things more complicated between her and Elijah, so I said why not?

#19 I created Alexander only because I had nothing to write about an episode and eventually I thought that Elijah would need a little bit of competition.

#20 I've checked every chapter at least twice, some chapters even thrice before publishing them. So forgive me, if I get a little upset when somebody mentions a minor typo in an other than that impeccable chapter (as far as spelling mistakes are concerned).

Author's Note: Don't forget to comment and ask me whatever you want! About me, my story, anything you'd like. I'd really like to make a really big Q&A chapter! Love you all!!!