2

Jimin
This is so exciting! I'm finally going to have a music career! I'm being so girly right now and squeezing with delight. Im Finally going to be part of a band.
I'm in the car right now on my way to the others. There house is nice! Not that big but it'll fit us. A 7 member boy band think of that! Never been done before.
I knock on the door and someone who I'm guessing is Kim comes and opens it. "Hi Im Kim. Meet the others!" He introduced me to everyone else and showed me around. This is going to be so much fun.
IM IN! Yayayayay! I've never been so happy in my life. I quickly called my grandmother because she's like another parent to me. She was so happy for me and she believed in me when my parents didn't. She's always been there for me when I'm down and we'll always rant to each other about the stupidest things. I've been through a tough time. Things that I don't necessarily want to talk about. Hopefully this band will make my life better. I have mental break downs at unexpected moments and will get emotional at the slightest thing. I'm 20 at the moment so two years younger than these people. Does that mean anything? Should I leave cuz I'm too young? Shut up jimin! Shut it. It's a good time. Ugh. Bad thinking as usual. We decide to have our first practice as a group with just singing separately. I was third. Everyone else sounded amazing! I'm not sure I can keep up! "Oh my gosh! Jimin your amazing!" They all said to me. I hung my head low and started to think. Am I amazing or are they just saying that. Surely it's not true. Why did I even come here? I should've taken down my audition a month ago. What will my family think of me? I was deep in thought and didn't notice the tear that was falling down my left cheek. "Jimin? Are you ok?" I heard v ask. I quickly wiped the tears and replied with "y-yeah. I'm fine" V gave me a concerned look and then we carried on practicing until late at night. I asked my mum if I could stay over and everything was set. Hopefully I won't have to cry myself to sleep again. That's annoying.
Kim
I noticed that jimin was crying half way through practice today. Please say this is just a one off and he won't do it again. I hate when people cry cuz it makes me upset. I can't cry in front of the others cuz I'm the leader and. It would make them upset and worry about me. That doesn't need to happen. Anyway, crying is for girls. I'm no girl.
It's all set. Us 7 are going to camp out in the garden in tents. It's so fun sleeping in tents I used to do that when I was younger. Me and my dad used to make campfires and roast marshmallows on them. I decided that everyone needed to go pack an over night bag so my mum drove us around for a bit so everyone could quickly get what they needed.
After the camp was set up and we had a small fire blazing I decided we could do some campfires songs as a kind of practice. I noticed that jimin had a few tears going down his cheeks again whilst doing this but I didn't mention it cuz no one else had seen it.
Jimin
We had a campfire before bed today as we were sleeping in tents and Kim wanted to reenact what him and his dad did when he was little. I got teary eyes during this cuz I used to do it with my entire family but then... never mind. I hope no one saw how babyish I was. I actually made good friends and I want to stay here.
No one did an all nighter which was bad cuz I started thinking again. I started thinking about home and my family. I then started to cry. I tried to be silent cuz everyone else was in the same tent. It's a big tent so it fit all of us in. Anyway, my crying obviously didn't sound quite cuz someone woke up. "J-Jimin is that you?" I heard V ask. I stayed silent and pretended to be asleep. "Jimin I know you're awake please talk!" He whispered. I muffled out a "n-no." It's mean and I hated being mean but I didn't want anyone to wake up. I heard footsteps and he walked over to me. By this time I was sat up so he put an arm around me. We just stayed silent and he let me cry into his shoulder. After a while V said "You wanna talk about it?" Which I replied to a "no" he then talked to me about his day yesterday. He was so nice trying to comfort me. We both must have fallen asleep cuz I woke up with my head on his bare chest and his hand twiddling with my hair. Instantly I leaped up and blushed so much. This caused V to wake up. He new what had happened and started to blush. "s-sorry..." I got out through shock. "Same here." There was an awkward silence before he said "I better go back to over there otherwise these guys might think stuff.." "of course. Definatly!" I replied which he then climbed over the bodies of the others and lay down in his spot. "Don't tell anyone about last night. Please" I heard him yawn before small snores were heard. That was a weird night...