35

Suga
"It'll be ok." I tell him.

After a while of talking he finally falls asleep, or so I thought. "Suga?" I hear someone say.
"Mmm?" I mumble. Realising that gid was still awake.
"You said I wouldn't get hurt." He paused before saying. "You lied." My heart shattered and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I didn't move until I was sure everyone was asleep. When I knew that, I sat up and tucked my head into my knees and cried silently. I didn't know what to do. But one thing was for sure that I will be by gid's side all the time, forever.

Time skip

Jeon
It's been a week since the fire at the house. But I wasn't really worrying about that. I was worrying about the phone calls. Everyday I get them. They ask me where i am. I say I have a bad throat. I hate lying but I have to. It won't be long until they find out.

Jimin has to go to school tomorrow as it is Monday and he has been spending the past few days sorting out school. This gives me the opportunity to sneak out the house to go. I'll tell the guys one day. Once they've seen my potential for who I am and not my age. If they found out I was a year younger than them all, I'd be kicked out in an instant. I just hope Jimin hasn't switched to my school.

I pick up my rucksack and call out to Jin.
"Hey, tell the guys I'm going out for the day. I'll be back home soon!" I hear a grumble come from he kitchen and sense that it's Jin having a snack. And With that, I leave. I sprint to the bus stop as I am late and manage to get there as soon as it turns up. I pay the driver and get on. Waiting for school.

I walk in and find a seat at the back by myself. No one decides to sit next to me. No one barely knows my name. I never raise my hand and always keep my head low. I don't make eye contact.
"Right class." They teacher shouts, making me jump. "I'm going to say now, that the seats your sat in now are your seats for the rest of the year." I kind of feel happy because I don't want to sit near anyone.
"So.. my name is Mrs.Powell. I'm going to be your form tutor for this year. And as I see it, this is your last year of education and you will be able to pursue your dreams after this." I smiled to myself as she said this because the way I see it, I've already done that. There's a knock at the door and miss goes outside to see what it is. The class erupts into chaos. I hear the people in front of me talking about a rumour going around school about sam (the jock) kissing a girl named Sonya (a nerdy quiet kid) on the bus last week. Next to me two girls are squealing over a new lip gloss that came out last night, and I can see a group of boys in the corner checking out who's got the biggest biceps. I laugh to myself as I remember school last year being exactly the same and how much I've missed being here.

My moment was interrupted by miss coming back in, shouting at us all with a familier figure stood to her right. It can't be him.. can it?

Jimin
Ugh school, is what people would usually say. I'm quite exited. It's a new school and I'm really happy to be away from the group for a few hours of the day. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys. It's just that being in a different environment sometimes really helps get rid of stress. Kim dropped me off at school and talked to the teachers as if he were my dad. It felt weird.

As I walk into the classroom the teacher who introduced herself as mrs.Powell shouts at the class. I look around to see everyone and one boy in the corner caught my eye. He looked at me in panic and pulled his hood up and put his head on the desk. I couldn't tell who it was. He looked like a goth with his black hair and black eye make up. He had earrings that were like tunnels but that's all I could see before he pulled up his black hoodie.
"So, turns out we have a new student today. Park Jimin, would you like to introduce yourself. Just say what you like and where your from." For some reason my confidence didn't drain and I wanted to do it right and be funny.
"Cool, my names park Jimin. Just call me Jimin. Cuz why not? I dont know. Um.. I like music. There's not a lot to know about me!" I say this and the class laughs. The teacher smiles but the boy in the corner doesn't lift up his head.
"Can you please listen." The teacher tells him. "Lift your head up please!" She says, irritated. The boy lifts his head up but keeps it low with his hood draped over. "JEON JUNGKOOK. This is your first day back so I expect you to be on your best behaviour. Especially as I am talking." I gasp as the name is one I know from bts.. jeon. "So pull your hood down and face forward without touching your face or anything. Pay attention." She continues. I pulls his hood down and I see his face properly. It IS jeon. "Seeing as there are more important things to you than education, you can take care of park Jimin for as long as he needs." He groans and sits up. The class laughs at him. He picks up a pen from his desk and starts to chew on it like an emo kid.

I walk over and sit down whilst Miss is talking to the class.
"Care to explain." I whisper.
"Just shut up." He hisses back at me. I am surprised by his attitude but I was most surprised with why he was in school. I thought he was older and didn't need to go anymore. He lied.

Break came around but I couldn't find him, I decided to wait until lunch. I looked everywhere. But there was not sight of him.

I looked behind a wall of the school but there was only two people kissing. I pulled away from the wall in disgust and realised my hand was sticky. Grossss. I went to the bathroom to clean it off.

I heard sniffling coming from one of the stalls. "Are you ok in there?" I asked. I just heard a sigh and the door open. I walked over after drying my hands. The door was open a crack and a very upset jeon was stood there looking down. "I-I'm sorry." He chocked. I just hugged him and said it was ok. "What happened?" I asked him.
"Not important" he sad rather quickly. "Ok i trust you!"
"Thanks."

Then the bell rang without me eating any lunch. I didn't care. I don't usually eat lunch.

Kim came to pick me up from school where as jeon took the bus. The car ride was silent until I spoke up.
"How old's jeon." I asked.
"20. Why?"
I hesitated before answering because I didn't want to bail him out.
"Why is he in school then?" I asked. There was another silence when Kim was trying to think of a reply.
"What do you mean?" He asked me.
"He's in my class." I replied and an awkward silence happened yet again.
"What?"