7

V
Jimim has gone missing. I don't know where. But I have an idea. I sprinted straight to the river. And I was right. Up there, on the tallest bridge. Stood my precious jimin. "DONT DO IT! JIMIN PLEASE!" He looked down at me. "WHY WOULD ANY OF YOU CARE?" I looked around and saw the others looking extremely worried. "DONT MOVE. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS. " Kim shouted from behind. "IM A DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. I DONT BELONG HERE. IM UNWANTED. WHY WOULD YOU GUYS CARE IF I JUMPED." He shouted from up there. I started to cry. And then I just said it. "BECAUSE... BECAUSE.... BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. OK? I SAID IT. DONT JUMP. JIMIN PLEASE."
"YOU DONT LOVE ME. NO ONE DOES." And then he just jumped. I jumped into the river instantly. Hoping to catch him. "JIMIN!" I screamed. He was falling fast but I was a fast swimmer. I swam right out to the middle of the river right beneath him and then I was pushed under the water by a huge weight force in my arms. I opened my eyes and saw jimin unconscious in my arms. I swam to the surface and took a deep breath. He was heavy in the water but I managed to bring him ashore and put him on the side before myself. Then everything went black. And I could feel myself falling. Down and down. Further and further. Then all contact with the world was cut off.
Kim
Two unconscious bodies. One in the water about to drown. I had to save V. I jumped in and grabbed him by his t-shirt and pulled him up and out of the water. I then pulled myself out of the water and called an ambulance. We explained what happened and they said that they'd get it sorted and we could go home. They'd call us if there was any further problem. I took the guys back to the house and we sat round the table sipping on hot chocolate.
I then got a call saying that both were out of surgery and we could see them. I quickly got everyone into a taxi and we drove to the hospital. I payed the taxi and asked where they were.
They looked like sleeping children. Quietly tucked up in bed. Peacefully. Then V looked over at me and I said "thank god you're awake. Are you ok?" All he said was "is jimin ok?" To which I replied with yes and explained that he was asleep.
It's been two weeks and the home hasn't felt like home. V is back but jimin is still asleep at the hospital. He's in a coma but V goes everyday to see him. We have a concert tomorrow and if jimin isn't awake then we have to do it without him.
We're about to leave so When the others have left I'm last in the house so I quickly scribble a note.
Jimin, if you wake up from you're deep sleep, we are at the concert today. The one we have been planing for a month. You know where to go, not that you will wake up whilst we're gone but I'm hoping you will. We all miss you so much. Especially V. C ya
Kim x
I then left it on the table for incase he comes back.
Jimin.
As Kim walked out, I walk out from the hiding place I was stood in and into the kitchen to read the note he had left. It was really comforting and decided what to do. I called a taxi and they helped me get into the car and then they put my cruches on the floor. I decided if I was going to do what I wanted I had to make them look cool. I always had my black and red sharpes in my pocket for emergencies like this and I started to colour in my cruches with black outlines of flames and skulls. I then coloured them in with the red. They looked amazing. I arrived at the stadium before the others and got ready backstage. I wasn't coming on until the last song. I heard everything BTS said and it was mainly nice things about me. The last song came on and I stood behind the sliding doors at the back of the stage. They were singing their parts and then my part was coming up. I know they would have replaced it with someone else but when it came on I started singing. I know the others were shocked. The sliding doors opened slowly and I saw the guys turn around and they all covered their mouths when they saw me. I carried on singing my solo part and then they carried on with the rest of the song. V was in tears and I think I saw Kim share a tear down his cheek as well. Once the song was done they came up to me and gave me the hugest hug in the world. The audience went mental. We ended the show and when we were all backstage V ran up to me, picked me up and swung me around. He then put me down and kissed me. His lips were warm and I knew he actually loved me. Then everyone joined in on the "oooooh" ing and smooching noises but I didn't care. We pulled apart and he was blushing like crazy. I just giggled and gave him a hug. Everyone else came in and joined in on a big group hug. I was told to never do that again and I promised not to. I'm exhausted so I told the guys that when we get on the coach I'm just going to sleep. V picked me up bridle style as usual and put me on the coach. Jin got his vlogging camera out and started to record just as I fell asleep.