69

Jeon
I wake up in my room and sudden burst of light through my eyes.
"Ouch." I say. My heads exploding with pain. I put my hand on it.
"Hi, your up then." I heard Kim's voice say.
"Yup. Sure am." I say. Oh god, all the memories of last night flying back into my brain. That gang of people. They wanted to see Suga. They were from.. now what was it? Oh yeah, stag peak I think. I sit up slowly and talk to Kim.
"what happened last night?" He asked.
"I dont know, i was just waiting for you and three people came up to me. They were big lads and said they knew Suga and-"
"They knew Suga? Who were they. What did they say!" He seemed concerned. Why!?
"They wanted his address but I didn't give it to him. I didn't want to. I couldn't. They were strangers! They said to give him a message." I began. Kim interrupted me.
"What message," he seemed really worried.
"They said to tell Suga they needed to speak to him and that they were old friends of him from stag peak? I dont know what that is. Have you got any idea?" I asked. I saw the look on his face. He knew. He looked worried and scared a little.
"No clue." He says. And walks out of the room. Of course he knows.
Suga
Kim came into my room just after I woke up. I sill feel terrible and I don't want to see anyone other than Kim right now.
"Morning," he says. I reply by saying hi. He looks a bit worried.
"We have bad news." He whispered.
"What." I say quietly. He comes and sits down on my bed next to me.
"Jeon got beaten up last night at the shop as you know. But, the people knew you. They wanted your address but luckily Jeon didn't say anything. They said that they were old pals of yours," he paused. I don't have any old friends. Wait. Could it be. No it can't. They won't know me.
"From stag peak." He says. The room falls silent. Oh god. They've found me. What am I going to do. I'm still as weak as I was back then. How the hell am I supposed to face them!? No maybe he got the name wrong.
"S-stag p-peak?" I Stuttered. I could feel tears well in my eyes. What am I supposed to do! Kim nods his head. What's going to happen.
"It's ok. They don't know anything." Kim noticed my obvious concern.
"No, they could have followed you home. They could know everything. They're going to kill me. They're actually going to kill me. But what if they hurt you guys. What if they want something. What's if they-" tears falling from my eyes rapidly. So many thoughts going into my head.
"Yoongi." I cringe again at my real name. God it reminds me of so much. They used to call me that. I just sniff as more and more tears fall.
"It's going to be ok. I promise you." I just kept on crying. How do I believe that? They could have followed them home. They could know everything. They're going to hurt the others. That's what they said they'd do. Hurt everyone I've ever loved and then kill me. What do I do!? I can't go out of the house now! Ever! Oh god.
Kim
"Kim," his voice can cueing bough when phone.
"Who is this?" I asked.
"It's mark. From got7? I need your help." Oh god what now.
"Mark! What's the matter? Why are you crying. Where's Jackson." So many questions all in once.
"It's Jackson. He's, i dont know where he is. But I messed up badly." His voice getting more and more croaky the more he cried.
"Calm, tell me everything." What's Jackson done now.
"Well, he was on a walk. I think he was stressed I wanted to see what's up cuz I care about him a lot. And he shouted at me. He told me to go away. I over reacted and told him to forget me and we both agreed to forget the relationship. He started shouting more and more and then said he might as well be dead. Then ran off. I dont know what to do namjoon. You were the first person to call." Oh no. Jackson!
"Ok don't worry I got this." I says and hang up.
Pick up pick up pick up.
"H-hello."
"JACKSON! Where are you." I almost scream into the phone.
"O-on a walk. Why." He's not himself. I can hear air on the phone. He's not on a walk. He's up high some where. I dont know where though.
"Jackson. Where are you." Im in the car already. I need to know. I have a bad feeling about this. He didn't reply for a while.
"I-I don't know." Helpful.
"Where does it look like you are. What's around you."
"A-a bridge. And some buildings. There's a long river. Um, a huge tower."
"That's Seoul tower. I know where you are. I'm coming."
"No. Don't come. I don't need anyone." He sounded so bad. So upset and scared. I had to go.
"Jackson, Im coming no matter what you say. What are you on, what's the closest thing to you?" I ask trying to get somewhat of a destination although I know where to go. He didn't respond which was annoying.
"Talk to me Jackson. Stay on the phone." I couldn't let him go. Not while he's in this state.
"Can I just be quiet? I-I won't hang up, I promise." I agreed and we sat in silence the entire journey.
A while passed and I finally made it to Seoul tower and saw the bridge. Instantly I got out the car and ran over.
"Namjoon?" I hear him say through the phone.
"Yeah Jackson. Just stay on the phone. I'm almost here." I heard a sniff.
"Mmm". He mumbles. I'm sprinting now. And I'm tired. I find the end of the bridge and I have no energy to run anywhere and I'm so out of breath. I see the figure on the bridge like I expected. He was sat up with his back against the pillar. I'm surprised no ones stopped to speak to him. The bridge is pretty busy today. I'm actually kind of annoyed. Why would they leave him like that.
As I walk closer I see Jackson in the worst state. Even worse than he was when I found him in my room crying over Mark.
His hat was off revealing his blonde locks and eyes puffy but no tears coming. I suppose he ran out of tears an hour or so ago.
He didn't even notice I was sat opposite him. He must be so off.
"Jackson." He snapped back to reality and looked at me. I sighed.
"You're really not well, are you?" I said. I walk over to him and give him a hug. He clings on like his life depended on it.
"I'm s-sorry" he cried into my shoulder.
"Why are you apologising." We pull apart from the hug and he starts to explain stuff to me.
"Everything's going wrong. I shouted at mark and, I've been nothing but a douche to my friends. And, on jeon's birthday, you should have seen what I saw. It was terrible." He started to cry again. What happened?
"Jackson? What happened?" I say concerned. What had happened!?
"It was mark. After he passed out and we put him in your room. He looked warm. Like he was burning up. I.. took off his jacket and...."
"And what!?"
"and his arms.... they were covered in... cuts and... scars. The worst part was there was cuts shaped into the words 'don't eat' and my initials of JW next to a broken heart and I just started crying. That's why! I couldn't tell you before. But now.. I can't keep in he needs help!" Oh my god. Mark? Is... harming himself!? This is serious.
"Did he really not eat?" I asked Jackson. It's Jackson, course he would have checked.
"Yeah, I was worried and.. I checked. You could see his ribs namjoon, HIS RIBS!" I put my arm around him. Oh jeez. Marks in a real bad state.
"It'll be ok. We can sort this." I say. And after a while I decided to talk to him about why he was here in Seoul and not home.
"Why are you here? I mean like on a bridge in the middle of nowhere instead of at your house."
"I got stressed. I shouted at mark and ran off to here. I just ran. Far away. I don't even know where I am. I was thinking and.. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to be a disappointment to anyone for any longer... and then you called. I thought again and stayed." He replied. I smiled. He really didn't jump because of me?
"Let's get back. Mark called me before I called you. He was crying Jackson. Seriously worried." I say. He looked up at me.
"Really?" He sniffed.
"Yeah!"
"Well I screwed that up didn't I. Can I go to yours for a while. Just for a bit, I'll be fine soon. I just need to clear my head." I agreed and we both decided that in the car I would call mark pretending that I was outside of the car and Jackson was in it, just to see what mark was really thinking. I know it's sneaky but Jackson didn't believe me.
"H-hello?" His croaky voice came through my phone.
"Hi, mark?" I Heard a sniff and saw Jackson looking at the phone.
"Hi, a-any news on Jackson?" He asked.
"Um, Yeah. He's in the car right now. Do you wanna speak to him? I'm not with him right now. I'm waiting outside."
"N-no Im good. I think I've messed up enough for one day. Just tell him.. I-I love him and i hope he understands that." He seemed really bad.
"I will. Were going back to my place for a while. I'll bring him back by the end of the night. K?"
"Okay, thanks."