43

Jeon
"So, you know what I'm going to say. I saw the papers too. I saw your article." She looked down when I said this.
"S-sorry. I didn't realise I was working that hard. I genuinely forgot that I needed to eat. I wanted to prove myself. Prove I'm good enough." I held her hand.
"I understand. Just take care of yourself ok?" She smiled and looked up at me.
"You too." She said. I looked at her. Our eyes locked together. I was lost in the blueness of her eyes. The bright blue sparkly eyes. The ones that always give me hope. The ones that are so beautiful that once you've looked at its impossible to look away. The atmosphere was right.

Jimin
I watched the two from a window and tried not to get noticed. I had texted the others to get here as quick as possible in the car. V came up behind me and gave me a hug. I shushed them all and told them to look through the window quietly. I saw the two lovebirds lean in and kiss. We were all practically fangirling. I felt like a proud older brother. V kissed my cheek as it happened and I could feel my cheeks turn red.
"They're so cute together but, who is she?" V asked me. The others looked at me hopefully and as if they wanted to know as well.
"Well, you know he's been sneaking off to do some "studying" outside?"
"Yeah?"
"He's actually been going to meet her. She's called Blake. She goes to our school. Jeon admitted in the car that he liked her. But it's his first relationship so he's nervous." I whispered. I looked back in the window and saw Jeon scratching the back of his neck. Their cheeks both a deep crimson couler. Holding onto each other's hand like their life depended on it.

After what seemed like ages, the door opened and Jeon looked embarrassed when he saw us. We all said goodbye to Blake and walked out of the building. As soon as we got outside, we all screamed like older brothers would when their younger brother got a girlfriend. He just had this big stupid grin on his face. It's great to see him smiling.

Suga
I'm so proud of him. He's finally got a girlfriend. His first love actually. First kiss. It's like I'm a proud father.
"Suga, I have to go home." He whispers in my ear.
"I know. We're going now!" I say excited, As I have tidied his room and got him an new leather jacket that's on his bed. I wanna see what he thinks of it.
"No, i mean home home. As in with my true family." My smile fades. Home? Like his old house? But why?
"Why?" I asked.
"Look, I'm sorry. But I promised my parents I'd come back for a few months-"
"Months!?" I almost shouted.
"Months!? Why months!!"
"Suga, I promised!-"
"We have to go the bbmas in a week. You know, Tuesday!!" He can't miss that? Can he!?
"I know, Suga, this is my family. My real family. I haven't seen them in 3 years. I have to! Understand, please!" He looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Ugh fine! Let's go get you packed. I'll tell the others when we get back." He agreed and we all climbed into the cars that were brought. Months without my best friend? That's a lot.