15

Jimin POV
I'm running. I'm running fast. I dont know where. But I know I'm running. It's difficult because of this dumb robotic leg. I found myself in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees. I'll stay here for a week or so. Until I find somewhere else, Unlikely. Everyone will have hated me by now.
I somehow find a comfy spot by a tree and drifted to sleep.
He's chasing me. He's after me. He's coming to get me and no one can help. "HELP!" I scream. "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" Im crying a ton. He grabs the back of my collar and pulls me towards him. He whispers into my ear, "don't call for them, call for me." He slaps my head. "No, no I won't. I won't ever trust you again." I cry out. He grabs my hair and drags me down an alleyway. He ties my arms and legs together with some rope that has appeared from nowhere. He then unbuckled his belt on his jeans. "I've been looking for you. It's been a long time since then." His voice trailed off into silence. He then looked back and me with an evil smile on his face. His black hair covering parts of his face, menacingly. He then started to undress me so I was completely naked. "SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed again. Tears streaming down my face. He put some cloth into my mouth so I couldn't speak. I screamed again but no one could hear me.
I woke up with beads of sweat on my forehead. I was so freaked out. I heard someone coming towards me. "Jimin?" Someone shouted. "Jimin are you here?" Their voice was familier. Too familier. I got up and started running. It was V.
"JIMIN PLEASE!" I hear him cry out. It was painful to hear him cry, but it's for his own good. And I know that Kim has probably explained everything to him. But I was going to leave him and the band anyway. I mess up too many times. I run and run as fast as I can.
I reach an old building. It looks abandoned but not scary. I put my hood up and run in. No one followed me in here, good. I look around and decide to stay here for a while.
I decided to walk around town, risky I know. I just can't stop what I want to do because of V. I need to move on. V has gone. I look down and a tone of thoughts come through my head. I accidentally bump into a woman. I help her up and apologise. "Maybe you can make it up to me over dinner?" She winked at me. I took a while to answer because I was thinking. I want to move on, this is my chance! So, why do I feel so bad about it. "Sure." I said after a while.
Suga POV.
After we heard (who we thought was) jimin scream for help, we heard him running. A secret was I did see him. He was asleep but scared. He was dreaming. I just can't think of what. It looked like he was tied up with imaginary rope. He then opened his eyes and I ran and ran after him but he was too fast. I didn't see where he went.
We all decided on going out for a meal as we were all starving and no where near home.
Jimin
I'm sat down, bored as hell, listening to "Sabrina" talk about how she won the kids race 7 years ago. I was about to fall asleep when I see a bunch of guys come into the diner we were in. They were behind Sabrina so she thought I was just looking at her. One looked at me and widened his eyes. He turned back to the others and I got up and ran. I put my hood up again and stuffed my hands in my pockets. I hear Sabrina calling me names and saying how dumb and stupid I was.
Kim's POV
Suga just told us he thought he saw jimin with a girl. We then heard the guy get up and run out of the doors. "HEY! GET BACK HERE. You didn't even pay" the girl screamed at him. She screamed mean names at him. Calling him stupid and ugly. As soon as he started to run, I ran after him. Even if it wasn't him, I ran and ran. He was too fast but I kept running.