18

Jeon
"Hey suga, you ok?" I asked realising that I've not really asked him that question before.
"You want the truth, or you want what you want to hear?" I could hear in his voice that he hadn't spoken in a long time. Either that or he's been shouting, And I never heard him.
"The truth." I need to find out what's up with him. 
"Ok, so, basically. I'm not ok. And I haven't been for a few years. But no one ever asked me so I didn't bother to say anything." I looked at the floor full of guilt.
"Don't feel bad about it. It started years before the group." And with that he stood up and left the room, leaving me to be full of this feeling I've never felt before.

Then I get curious. I follow suga outside. I look around and manage to find him in the garden. He's hidden behind a lot of trees where there is a beach. I never knew this place existed, but it's beautiful.
"Wow, it's pretty out here. I didn't know it even existed!" I say astonished. "Hmm." He mumbled in agreement. "I come out here all the time." He says.

I go out and sit next to him. He just looks at the floor.
"So, you going to talk about it." I ask. I'm curious to what's made him feel this way.
"talk about what. There isn't anything to talk about." He mumbled.
"Come on. Please?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes. He stood up in frustration.
"No! Ok? There's nothing to talk about so leave me along!" He shouted. My smile instantly faded. "Dude, we can talk about this. It's ok-"
"NO ITS NOT! How can I trust anyone after... after... after then." He screamed. What was 'then'?
"Why what happened?" He started to look scared. Like he said something he shouldn't have.
"Nothing, just leave. Now!" He shouted. I didn't like him when he was angry but I was determined to find out what was wrong.
"No. I'm not leaving until I get an answer. Ok?"
"No leave now! Leave leave leave!" He started to pull his hair like something was in his head. I got up and pulled his hands off his head. I wrapped him in a hug. He settled in but then something happened and he shook me off him. He had tear stains down his face now but he looked angry. Worse than before.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the brick wall. He got real close to my face. "Leave now." He whispered. It sent shivers down my spine. His deep and scary voice made me apologise and run away. Angry suga made me scared.