41

Jeon
I woke up in a hospital bed. I was told that I had been through surgery already and the injury wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for the car accident a few months ago. It made the injury worse than before. They said I would be able to walk around in about a week but had to stay as it won't be healed. I'm alone in this stupid hospital room. White walls. White bed. White door. It's boring. Suddenly the door opens. I look over and Kim comes in with Jin. I smiled. It feels like I haven't seen them for days.
"Hey jeon." He seemed sad. Jin looked to the floor.
"What's going on?" Were the only things I said.
"I guess they haven't told you then?" Kim said.
I shook my head.
"Well then that's Ok. We don't have to tell you." Kim said.
"Yes we do. Come on Kim." Jin replied.
"Ok, the doctor told us that *sigh* you won't be able to dance again." There was silence in the room. I couldn't believe it. It felt like me insides had been torn up inside of me.
"W-w-What?" I asked.
"Your paralysed in your leg. But you can gain up the strength to walk again. I swear." He looked up at me hoping to get any hope but all was lost for me. No more dancing. What's the point in walking if you can't dance. Dance is my life. This can't be true. Can it?
"No. No you lying." I say they look at eachother and I feel a tear fall down my cheek.
"Look I know it's hard for you but what Kim said is true we talked to a doc-"
"NO! YOUR LYING. I will dance again. Just get OUT!" I scream at them. They run out of the room and I'm left to cry in the white walls by myself. Alone.

I told the guys to leave me. I didn't want them to see me like this. But I did in a way. I wanted them to fight for me. I wanted them to come back and say everything's ok. I wanted them to say that I'll be just fine. But they didn't. They haven't come for weeks. They've left me behind. Gone.

I'm awake. Staring at the clock on the wall watching the hours tick down. 2:30pm is the time. 2:32. 2:36. It's been 6 minutes. Wow. So interesting. I've not even bothered to try and walk again. I've practically accepted it. No more dancing, ever again. For the rest of my life. Tears won't come out anymore. I've cried too much. There's none left. Suddenly the lights go out. I look up at them and there is no sign of them turning off. Everything is black now. All the plain white walls gone and changed to a pitch black. It's dark and it scares me. I start to breathe rapidly and it gets faster and faster. What's happening. I'm scared. I can't see anything it's so dark. I hear a click and I can feel presence in the room. The door is closed and I call out.
"H-hello? W-who's t-there?" I stutter. I hear whispering. there are a lot of people in here.
"W-what's going on?" I try to sound brave. Suddenly a light turns on and I can see the six guys here with three others. I recognise them all instantly. "Surprise!" They shout. I stare at them. Can it be them? But they move on! They don't know me. They start singing me happy birthday and I am surprised they remembered. I thought they all gave up on me! Even... them. Birthday bumps come and I blow out the candles. The room erupts into cheers. Tears that I thought had gone forever started trickling more than they ever had before. I push back the covers and move myself upright. I stand up on my good leg and hobble over to the three people I haven't seen in years. I go over and first of all hug the one person that even believed me remotely. Jisu. My beloved sister. I cried in my younger sisters shoulder for what seemed like ages. We then broke apart and I hugged my mum and dad. I can't believe that they are here. How? I turned around after ages. I see the others look at me and they turned around to look at Suga. We looked at eachother and he smiled. I saw bad under his eyes. I ran over to him as fast as I could and hugged him. "Thank you." I said through tears. "It's ok" he whispers. "I did it for you. You wanted to see them again. You needed someone. I needed someone and you helped me. This is my turn to repay you." The others join in in a big group hug and I catch up with my family. I tell them what's happened for the past years. They explained that they didn't leave me. They just rented out the house as they searched the country trying to look for me. I felt so happy. This is the best day of my life. "I promise. As soon as I'm out of here I will come with you. For as long as you want me. I'll stay. To relive the yeas I've been away. I promise!" I said this. So confident that things will be ok. I hope they will be. I'm excited to live with them for a few months.

I wake up to the same white walls. But they're different this time. They don't seem so dull. I remember yesterday and hope it's not a dream. I look to my right and see an empty plate on the bedside table with some crumbs and an extra slice of cake with a note. I pick it up.
"To our dearest son and brother. We are so glad your back with us and we look forward to living with you again. Lots of love, your family. Xxx" I smile as I see it's not a dream. I turn the note over. There's an extra note. Obviously from my sister as there is scribble handwriting.
"Ps, your friend Jimin didn't want to eat his slice. Kim was going to eat a second but i told him to save it for you! <3"
I smiled again and put the note back. I'll never be happier.