19

Jeon
"Jin! Jin! Jin!" I called out to the house as I ran in. I heard footsteps come downstairs.
"Jeon? You ok?" He asked. I had to tell him. Couldn't I? Jin is the only person I would tell everything to. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the kitchen, closing the door behind us.
"It's suga. He needs help but I don't know how. I dont know what about. He's upset and hasn't been for years he told me and I wanna help but I can't cuz he shouted at me and pushed me against the wall and-"
"Wow.. ok calm. That is a lot of new information. Are you sure all this is true?" He interrupted.
"Yes! He told me. Come on think of one time he's smiled?" I asked. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again looking confused.
"See!?" He looked shocked. Of course he would. No one can remember when suga smiled.
"I know he needs help but I can't do anything. I'll try speaking to him but-" I was interrupted by the door slamming open and suga standing in the doorway. His eyes were more red than before and he looked mad again.
"How about no. How about you leave me to my life and I'll leave you to yours. OK!?" As he shouted ok name and Jin flinched a bit. I giggled nervously and he walked back out.

As soon as he left, I felt tears come to my eyes because of guilt and I felt useless.
"Hey, don't cry. He'll be fine. Ok?" Jin saw me. I hugged him and sobbed into his chest. I'm so lucky to have a friend like Jin. He's the nicest guy ever.

After a while he broke the hug and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "It's going to be ok alright? I'll talk to Kim. He'll know what to do." I brightened at the idea. "Oh yeah! Kim!" I said, shocked.

Suga
After the whole incident with jeon, I sprinted down the street as fast as I could. I knew I had to go back, but I liked being away for a while. I past a lot of people and they all gave me weird looks. I kept on running, faster and faster. For some reason I had all this energy. Probably the anger and sadness inside me rising over the top. I couldn't believe what I did to jeon. I didn't want to. I was desperately screaming for help but I couldn't say it out loud.

I ran and ran to a place where no one could hear me. It's a huge field surrounded by more fields. No one comes here. Just me. Out of nowhere, I scream into the distance. I scream as loud as possible. I scream for as long as possible. I kneel down and stop screaming. I start crying and put my head on the ground.

I feel arms wrap around me, at first I get scared. I panic, I turn around and instantly calm down. It's mark.

(So I'm kind of adding in got7 to this thing. Sorry 😂)

I start to cry again. I turn around and hug him tight. He's the only one that knows about me.
"I knew I'd find you here." He says softly. I don't say anything I just cry until I can't cry anymore.

Once I finished crying mark pulls away from the hug and wipes my tears. I'm so lucky to have a friend like mark. He's the nicest guy ever. He lives ages away. So he probably had to get a plane to come here.
"W-why are you here?" I sniffed.
"Wanted to see you. See how things are. And considering where we are, I don't think you're doing too good." He said.
"Sorry." I giggled a little.
"Don't apologise. You can't help it can you?" This is what I like about mark. He gets me.