6

Jimin
On our way back home I fell asleep. I was exhausted. When I woke up I decided to pretend to be asleep so I could hear the others and what they are saying. At the beginning they were just learning some English and I was about to 'wake up' when I heard Kim say "guys, jimin is asleep. So what do u guys think of him?" I was getting prepared to hear negative stuff and then I heard "he's really shy and emotional, but he's obviously been through a lot and his confidence levels have gone way higher since when he started." From Jin. "Yeah I can't believe his speech he gave today it was amazing. It really touched me. Made me think that I'm not alone. He's an amazing person. I hope he stays like that." From Kim and the weirdest thing was V. "Ok. Here's the honest truth. But you CANT tell him ANYTHING. ok... so we're best friends. Like BEST friends. And... maybe... I think.... *sigh*. He's kinda cute..." I heard the other guys do the kissy faces and smoochy noises. I smiled because I know I felt the same way. 
I guess I fell asleep cuz I was woken up by V shaking me. "JIMIN! We're home. Come on, you really need to sleep!" I sleepily got up but instantly fell over again. Then I was swept off my feet by V and was carried bridle style inside. I rested my head on V's chest. I couldn't help it, it just felt right! Ya know? I closed my eyes as he laid me down on my bed. I was drifting to sleep and the last thing that I felt was a soft kiss on my forehead. I blushed, smiled and then fell asleep. It was probably for fun. Just a playful kiss. But still I dreamt about me and V. It was amazing.
A weeks gone by since then and it's been hell. My parents expected me home this week but I haven't been able to because of timing and rehearsing and things. It was my grandmothers funeral and I've missed it. I called my parents when I was alone and all they said was, "you're all too hooked up in fame and fortune that you can't be bothered to turn up at your grandmothers funeral! I thought you two were close but turns out you're just a backstabbing liar!" My mum shouted through the phone. "M-mum. No! It's not that it's...its...." I tried to convince them that it's not that but I was cut off by my father saying "you're a disappointment to us. What we're saying is that you shouldn't come and speak to us anymore. You're not our son. You're a disappointment." I was crying like mad. "N-no... n-no dad. M-mum. Please!" It was no use. They hung up. I threw my phone across the room and started howling into my pillow. Maybe I am a disappointment. What's the point in denying that!? I'm just an emotional sick joke to everyone. I repeated to punch the wall in frustration and my fists started to bleed.
V
It makes me upset to see jimin like this. He starts to cry, then he pulls on his hair and stuff like that. I've been stood by the doorway for 10 minutes and heard the entire conversation between him and his parents. How dare they say that to him! He is not a disappointment to anyone. Especially me. He screams into the open air after punching the wall a few times. "AHHHHHH" He screams again and again until he just went under his duvet and cried. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran in and picked him up bridle style and put him on my lap. He sat there and cried for hours without saying a word. "You're not a disappointment. You're perfect." I whispered in his ear. "N-no i-Im n-not." He said through sniffs and tears. "Yes you are. And don't let anyone tell you different. I'll always be here for you, whenever you want a hug. Or just to talk. Ok?"
"O-ok. Thank you" he started to calm down a bit. "Anytime"
Jimin
I don't believe V. As much as I want to, I don't. I am a disappointment. And I always will be.
The next day I still felt cruddy so I went to talk to V. He was working but he said anytime, so..... "hey V". His head turned slightly in my direction but his eyes still on the screen of the laptop. "hi." "Uh... how are you?" He wasn't paying much attention to me at all. "Uh.. yeah Yeah." He mumbled. "I just wanted to talk." I whispered. He raised his voice. "I'm busy jimin. Ok? I'm busy. So just leave me alone!" He shakes his hand at me. "Fine." I turned and left to go and speak to someone else even though I wanted to speak to V. Surely the other guys won't do the same?
They did. All turned me down. Kim even shouted at me. What's the point. My parents don't want me. My 'friends' don't want me. The only one that could comfort me now, is someone who is gone. Gone forever. Never coming back. With those thoughts in mind, I went to my room and rocked on the bed a few times singing a lullaby my mum used to sing to me when I was a kid.
Goodnight my angel, time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say
I promised I would never leave you
Then you should always know
Wherever you may go, no matter where you are
I never will be far away
Those last words didn't make sense. Because I've never felt so far away from my mother right now. I did a lot of thinking and decided. I'm going to do this. What's the point.