32

Jin
I've had sleepless nights lately. Not getting any rest. It's what i need to stay here. I need to get the work done other wise I'll get kicked out! I can't sing well and I most certainly don't have any sort of looks other than ugly. And, being the oldest, I might be too old for it! All their fans seem to think so.

Anyway, I have a lot of things to do before the concert tomorrow and I'm only going to have 2/3 hours sleep tonight. I have to edit a video, try to answer some comments from ARMY, edit some photos of us all and upload them PLUS I have to tidy the office and make dinner for everyone.
"Hey Jin!" Someone calls me and I drag my head away from the computer screen, closing the ToDo list with hundreds of ToDos on a word document as I do so. I turn around and see jung by the door with Kim. "Yeah?" I ask.
"Kim here, some how, managed to break his mic for tomorrow! We thought that you could fix it. Cuz your really, like, mechanical and all that. If that's ok with you?" When he said this I had to keep a smile on and try not to break down as this means there is no sleep for me. Which means I will be tired for the concert tomorrow. "It was an accident!!!" Shouts a grumpy looking Kim. Me and jung look at each other and laugh.
"Sure, no problem. I'll have it done by tomorrow!" I say. Jung thanks me and walks away. I turn back to the computer and look at the ToDo list. I add on "fix Kim's mic".

Great, more stuff.

Jimin
I walk past the office just after jung and Kim walk out. I was about to walk out when I look through the door and see jin with his head on his hands. I try to look around for clues to why he's so upset and stressed. I see something on the computer a list. I can't read the words but at he top it says:
"Jin's ToDo list - get done before tomorrow"
There must be at least 7 things to do. I'm not sure if he actually has to do it before tomorrow but I decide to leave it for now. Just see what happens.

Time skip

It's really early in the morning and I've just woken up. I can't get back to sleep so I decide to go and get a drink like usual. I walk out the room and try not to disturb V. As I'm walking to the kitchen I see the office light on. I think that it's just Jin who forgot to turn it off. I walk over to turn it off and open the door. When I open it I see something that makes me stiffen.

Jin.

His head bent low over a mic that's opened up and got all its wires out. Theres paper just about everywhere and a picture of all the members, half edited, on the computer screen. Jin looks terrible. He looks like he fell asleep a few seconds ago.

I walk forwards and tripped over a plate that's on the floor for some reason. I guess it was loud because jin's body suddenly came back to life and he jumped up and said "IM UP!" Loudly but not too loud. I jumped back in shock and fell over. I got up and dusted myself down.
"Why are you here so early!" I ask him.
"Hm.. I've been here all night.. for few nights" he yawned. I opened my eyes wide. "What!? Dude you need to sleep!" I looked at his face and his eyes were bloodshot with huge bags underneath them. I cringed at the sight of our oldest member looking like this.
"No! No no no. Mustn't sleep. Need to work. Must work for help." He shook his head as if what I'd said was offensive. "Seriously you need to sleep!" I say.
"I just did, didn't I? What's the time." He mutters and looks at the clock. I look over too and see that it's 3am. He gasps. "Crud crud crud. Not enough time." I tell him repeatedly that he needs to sleep and he says he will. He says he will later. When he's finished. I believe him after a while and go back to bed with some doubt.

On the way to te concert I kept my eye on Jin, he didn't seem to be tired at all. He didn't sleep. He joined in the conversations normally like nothing happened.

Jin
I know I told Jimin I would sleep on the way here.. but I can't seem to. My mind is so torn up and stressed because I never managed to get the picture edited or tidy the office. I smile and show no sign of weakness to anyone.

I feel light headed. Everything is suddenly too loud and too big. I know I shouldn't be performing tonight but I want to. I can't let anyone down. God I wish sleep didn't exist. I could get so much stuff done with spare time.

I yawn a lot before I get on stage. I know that Jimin notices because he keeps looking at me with worried looks. I look around at everyone once I'm ready and see suga kneeled down and talking to a crying gid. "It's going to be ok alright? No one going to hurt you. And after every performance I'm going to come back and see you ok?" He tells him. I smile at them because Suga is so nice to gid. He's found someone like himself.

I walk on and we hear everyone cheer. I cringe at the volume of the audience. Why does everything sound louder today? I jump as Kim shouts into the new mic I managed to fix "ARE YOU READY BUSAN!"